Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 13. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 10
January 07, 2019, 06:03:21 AM
Now the project will hang at $ 150 until an update is released. Only after evaluating the work of the team will it be clear what will happen in the future with the project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 06, 2019, 05:41:04 PM
I don't see the price of Ethereum falling. Now Ethereum is worth $ 158 and now the price was over $ 160, although to break the line he still can't. I think that the price Ethereum still will rise on 10-20 dollars and after will fall.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 06, 2019, 11:49:23 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
You missed the train when you didnt buy Ethereum for 89$, now Ethereum will continue rising until hard fork comes.
After that Ethereum will be closer to new concept - Etherem 2.0 and new era will begin!

In comparison with those guys, who invested in this cryptocurrency when it was over 800 dollars, you did not lose. Further, ETH will be growing, so we can all buy this altcoin now when it is not so expensive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
January 04, 2019, 03:44:17 AM
bitcoin falls and ETH follows him, it always happens and there is nothing surprising in it
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 04, 2019, 03:43:17 AM
Given that the cost of Ethereum fell to $ 80 and now has almost $ 150, the progress is very well visible. In any case, it is one of the best altcoins, and even at current price levels, it is an attractive object for investment
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 04, 2019, 03:40:13 AM
We will see better eth growth, still be patient because eth will have more value.
I believe that eth will provide that development and with hardfork it will have a more positive impact.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
January 04, 2019, 03:31:00 AM
I remember the time the author talks about. Thoughts were different, but most importantly I had no doubt that the price of ETH will continue to rise. Now a very positive situation we see a stable growth of this cryptocurrency and I hope for the best.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 10:05:24 AM
What's happening with ethereum is normal, the market condition that continues to red until now is certainly the biggest factor that makes ethereum prices also drop, but I'm sure that this year's ethereum price will reach $ 1000.
Activity: 95
January 03, 2019, 09:18:20 AM
ethereum has returned to rank 2 in cmc, a positive sign at the beginning of the year. hopefully ethereum can recover immediately. some issues say ethereum will be able to reach 500 $ at the end of the month
Activity: 401
January 03, 2019, 09:01:33 AM
In my opinion, the first time you have to calmly face the market is that right now the market is going up and down, you have to be careful in analyzing the market and you have to be patient until the market price rises, there are several factors that can influence the eth value to go down and be unstable.

Activity: 280
ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp
January 03, 2019, 08:42:53 AM
I think this news excited all crypto enthusiasts.  so I think this update will give a good push for the coin!
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
January 03, 2019, 04:12:46 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Ethereum is back to a good position now. The market cap has gone from the $13 billion to $15 billion and the market price is $146 or so. We are yet to know what will happen after the fork ,but I’m hoping that it will be for good and not for bad, I hope the price will increase as well. Lots of people are back to investing their money in ETH again.
Activity: 322
I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC
January 03, 2019, 12:00:05 AM

That's normal. Ethereum didn't received it Constantinople update and the Ethereum 2.0 launch; after those events, its value will grow exponentially.
If you trust on both Ethereum and Bitcoin, the best opportunity to buy them is on their low value/bear market. And you can sell on bull market (when it increases on value).
Did you heard about Coinbase Bundle? I was an inspiration from CoinBundle. The best bundle for newbies is the Conservative, that is focused on Bitcoin and Ethereum. You can fuel your account using credit card or cryptocurrencies (6 cryptos are supported), with no trading fees, and no need to wait for buyers/sellers on your trading orders. Unlike exchanges, it is easier and instant (and more stable, with established coins)
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
January 02, 2019, 05:28:30 PM
You missed the train when you didnt buy Ethereum for 89$, now Ethereum will continue rising until hard fork comes.
After that Ethereum will be closer to new concept - Etherem 2.0 and new era will begin!
Activity: 630
January 02, 2019, 05:23:10 PM

Now prices for Ethereum rose again and very significantly. Rumor has it that by the end of January Ethereum will cost $ 500. I'm not sure that it will be so. However, I would like to see this price.
There are a lot of things to say about forecasts for ethereum and its pricing, but what information will be true here is a particular unknown. But nevertheless in January there will be the only Important event for the ethereum this update of Constantinople, as well as hard forks.
there really is not much time left and this month can run very quickly. During this period, we should see real changes in the cryptocurrency market, in particular, etherium pricing. Apparently, many users expect positive changes due to the scaling of the block chain ethereum.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
January 02, 2019, 05:00:24 PM

Now prices for Ethereum rose again and very significantly. Rumor has it that by the end of January Ethereum will cost $ 500. I'm not sure that it will be so. However, I would like to see this price.
There are a lot of things to say about forecasts for ethereum and its pricing, but what information will be true here is a particular unknown. But nevertheless in January there will be the only Important event for the ethereum this update of Constantinople, as well as hard forks.
Activity: 276
January 02, 2019, 04:44:10 PM

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 02, 2019, 09:09:50 AM

Don't you worry about it, I think it is just setting some great momentum to start the year with the hard forks, also investors are happy about these decline, and now, look at the market, Ethereum will going to bull every coin, and what's the proof? Now it is in the rank 2 again. Better see the latest news and updates about it.
Activity: 299
January 02, 2019, 08:41:38 AM
with news about hardfork some people are interested in buying ethereum and that makes prices go up a little but because prices are up some people are also eager to sell ethereum they are especially for those who have long held ethereum when bearish and hence prices have dropped again.
but today all improved again and I thought there would be no brakes for the next price increase
Activity: 415
January 02, 2019, 08:19:20 AM
I think the decline in Ethereum is because many traders no longer choose to invest in ICO projects. I think ICO projects are also selling ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: