Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 15. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 101
December 31, 2018, 10:07:07 AM
Im ethereum fan and it will be stay like that cause i still believe on their smart platform can offer to all big project out there. Ethereum will gain it momentum to spike again.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 31, 2018, 09:53:11 AM
What happened with ethereum is now happening to all altcoins and even bitcoin, the number of scam projects that use smart ERC-20 contracts is certainly the biggest factor that makes investors worried about ethereum's future, let's see it for a year again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
December 31, 2018, 09:08:03 AM
If you would look at the graphs made since the beginning of ethereum you would see that it was getting high more like bitcoin and it continually goes up until it goes down slowly during this year. I think it has reach the point where too many are holding coins waiting for prices to go up and with no one coming in and there is less usage, many had also decided to sell their coins. This could be what seems to have happen in my opinion.

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 31, 2018, 07:33:45 AM

Personally, I think that lately he has shown himself not at his best since he is constantly falling in price. But according to the latest forecasts, Ethereum began to grow slightly in price, this was a positive trend. And I think that from this point on Ethereum will begin its rise in prices. And this will be the beginning of a new story in the life of Ethereum.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
December 31, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
From my personal point of view, the only thing I perceived that may happen to ethereum is to moon in 2019, because ethereum has already set for the explosive mooning.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 31, 2018, 06:32:14 AM
ETH will make a comeback in the market in the upcoming update, i still believe it will make the second place again  Wink
Activity: 560
December 31, 2018, 06:09:15 AM
The ethereum will be getting a newer and futuristic blockchain which makes everyone can make a great difference than the last ethereum.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 31, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
Now the price of Ethereum will depend quite heavily on whether the coming (probably) in January fork will succeed.
Once the fork date has already been postponed, let's hope that this time everything will be held on time.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
December 31, 2018, 05:50:44 AM
We are in bear market so do not let other peoples oppinions scare you. Its a risk that we all take. The price will drop a bit and after Jan 2019 we will see some rise again
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
December 30, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
no one can predict any kind of crypto currency because maybe it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies if what happens with ETH is a risk that we will get we must have considerable confidence and patience for the investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
December 30, 2018, 11:34:36 PM
Prices of ETH and other coins from day to day continue to decline. Mass sales and the departure of the crypto community are the reason for the worsening market conditions. Even so, during this period it was in a decline after the increase in the value of coins in the previous year. So that in the next period it will be possible for crypto to approach the period of increasing the value of coins.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
December 30, 2018, 11:32:34 PM
It will still need some time to make his value increase this coming that's why we don't need to worry about what will happen we to Ethereum. And I think we should hold our investments to a better chance of getting more earnings in this coming while it has no growth in the past days of 2018.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
December 30, 2018, 10:59:46 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

I think it was a tiny correction or even a bull trap to makes some peoples buy the coin with higher price.
When a coin show the rising price, we should wait for a while to analyze whether it will keep rising or not.
If we see other coins in the market are rising too, then it is a good time to buy coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 151
December 30, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
Ethereum is a strong coin there is no need to worry, my favorite coin is Ethereum after Bitcoin. I couldn't follow the market lately but I hope it will go up soon.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2018, 01:59:56 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
The current cryptocurrency market is relatively low, and there is no good news to promote ETH.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 11:34:22 PM
That is the usual way of cryptocurrency market, usually it caused by some bad news that are spreading around making any coin holder feeling worried and then sell them and makes the demand on the coin reduced, that way the price will also decreased.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
December 28, 2018, 11:33:59 PM
It is normal that price pump after updates/news and went down after that
No worries, Ethereum is still there
Operation and Updates is there Smiley

I like your points about updates and operation because etherum blockchain is still very functional and there are ongoing developments underground without everyone looking up information as to that regard.

Regarding updates, no body seeks information, they only find excuses as to why their tokens dump and reduce in price, which is why we have a lot dumped tokens and alot of dumpers as well..

Lets be smart in doing our own personal research.

Nothing will happen to Ethereum, base on the posted market activity, Ethereum is gaining momentum again, it survived the few weeks beating on the market, Beside that Etheteum is stable, with good fundamentals, clear market value. It remains among the top 10 on the thread. With the massive sell off on tje market trading this last quarter, the crypto suffered so much yet it is  just now a market history, as everyone is expecting the turn around on crypto and ALT COIN price before the year end, the market performance do the opposite. But i am optimistic that 2019 crypto market will be another history in the making. Good luck guys. Hold on to your investment for future and favorable market in 2019.
Activity: 434
December 28, 2018, 11:30:40 PM
Ethereum has ups and downs like other coins, and this will be fine, the community will be strong. So don't worry too much and surely ethereum will have better volume, this correction will add to improvements in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 11:30:13 PM
As the market drop down which affects bitcoin and it's prices are going down which directly down the price of altcoins and prices of ethereum.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
December 28, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
Of course what happened with ethereum is surprising, when everyone hopes prices continue to skyrocket, etheruem actually has a significant decline, but I'm sure that ethereum's performance will improve soon so buying now is a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: