Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 12. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
January 10, 2019, 07:52:26 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Its price decreases because the whole market is down and you should not be too worried. In the near future, the hard-fork event will happen and the need to buy ETH is still very high.
But I think holding ETH will still be better for selling at a slightly higher price. It will soon rise again. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
January 10, 2019, 07:49:27 AM
ethereum continues to improve is not it? The price is somewhat stable in a few days but the volume of trade is getting better from day to day. I think this is the beginning of the ethereum awakening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 10, 2019, 06:07:47 AM
Well all the ICO's had to cash out at some point. Now that everything is going down, there is no new fresh blood to invest. I think ETH will recover, but it will need some time, and that would be a lot of time, probably 6+ months.
New investors, network upgrade, a gradual increase in prices, increase in demand for ICO projects and course Ethereum will certainly increase again
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
January 09, 2019, 10:47:27 PM
Well all the ICO's had to cash out at some point. Now that everything is going down, there is no new fresh blood to invest. I think ETH will recover, but it will need some time, and that would be a lot of time, probably 6+ months.
We know that, that's why we also need to hold for some time in order to see a profit.
Investing is still good though, as well as trading but right now, short term investment will not be effective as we really need time to start recovering.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
January 08, 2019, 03:04:02 PM
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
January 08, 2019, 02:54:20 PM
Some adjustments. I think the market needs time to recover and so does ETH. Take a look at the BTC, it is also greatly reduced. ETH is going through the next Hardfork, the price may rise slightly during this period, and then depending on the situation of the market, I think so.
Activity: 518
January 08, 2019, 11:06:31 AM
I am very glad to see that Ethereum is the second cryptocurrency again. This coin is worth its place. And for me Ethereum is even more favorable than Bitcoin. I like that Ethereum is constantly developing its technology
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 07, 2019, 05:13:16 PM
Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
In the future , of course, Ethereum will have such a price, but I do not think that in 2019 it will reach such goals, now we will still be in a bearish trend
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 07, 2019, 01:15:07 PM
Ethereums has a stable growth now, and I believe it will continue in the future, because the real value of Ether is about 1000-2000$ per coin.
Well, Ethereum is now unlikely to reach these levels , the growth of Ethereum now is not bullish and just rebound , I think after the news Ethereum will fall further until it finds a bottom
Activity: 525
January 07, 2019, 01:08:03 PM
The crisis of confidence still hit the crypto market and made the market rise and fall, and I think in 2019 the possibility of investors returning to crypto and the market will return to stability, possibly Q2 market conditions will be much better.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 12:20:27 PM
It is normal that price pump after updates/news and went down after that
No worries, Ethereum is still there
Operation and Updates is there Smiley

I like your points about updates and operation because etherum blockchain is still very functional and there are ongoing developments underground without everyone looking up information as to that regard.

Regarding updates, no body seeks information, they only find excuses as to why their tokens dump and reduce in price, which is why we have a lot dumped tokens and alot of dumpers as well..

Lets be smart in doing our own personal research.

Nothing will happen to Ethereum, base on the posted market activity, Ethereum is gaining momentum again, it survived the few weeks beating on the market, Beside that Etheteum is stable, with good fundamentals, clear market value. It remains among the top 10 on the thread. With the massive sell off on tje market trading this last quarter, the crypto suffered so much yet it is  just now a market history, as everyone is expecting the turn around on crypto and ALT COIN price before the year end, the market performance do the opposite. But i am optimistic that 2019 crypto market will be another history in the making. Good luck guys. Hold on to your investment for future and favorable market in 2019.
And one more thing to note is that the pace of ETH development is very good, remembering the decline of ETH includes the influence of the bear market and the ICO projects dumping ETH to get money for development. That is an inevitable result but not something has happened to ETH. I have always believed in the future of ETH. And started in 2019
Activity: 602
January 07, 2019, 09:28:29 AM
Now the market is overwhelmed with the expectations of people who are now investing their assets in ETH in order to just get some hard fork coins, let's see what we have in the end, but it seems to me that the whole situation will not be entirely pleasant in the end.
Activity: 406
January 07, 2019, 09:23:13 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

After those downfalls, the ETH had slowly recovering to climb-up and this has been the talk of the crypto community if this will continue to rise higher. Yeah it has back to the second place which is next to bitcoin as the price getting higher it gives a bigger distance to the Ripple which falls to third rank. Although the market is unpredictable but I feel that this year could be a big uptrend for Ethereum as this currency has been undervalue which most of the investors will take advantage to invest on ETH due to cheaper price.
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 07, 2019, 08:59:54 AM
I think that the price of Ethereum in 2019 will not be able to grow above $ 500. The market is still very unstable for big growth.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
January 07, 2019, 08:59:20 AM
I believe in Ethereum and its platform. We all know that the ETH price has dropped like 1/12 from $1.400 to $80, and now started to get back on the line again. The ETH price has already loose too much and i believe that there would be no lost again with ethereum in 2019. I think we all should believe in it and should get some more ETH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
January 07, 2019, 08:39:04 AM
Activity: 158
January 07, 2019, 07:31:02 AM

The news about the ethereum hardfork got everyone excited and wanted to buy and hodl as much ethereum as they want. But many speculates that this is a trap to entice investors to buy and temporarily pump the price of eth. I think it would take more than hype to stabilized crypto prices due to the bearish market that we have right now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 07, 2019, 07:25:02 AM
I like how the market has now come to life thanks to the events in the network of Ethereum and around it. Forks, updates, all this has a positive effect on the price, and therefore opens up additional investment opportunities in almost all markets.
Activity: 630
January 07, 2019, 06:57:53 AM
When will happen? Do you mean hard fork? In reality there is no hard fork at all, even there is no switch to POS,  it is just a reducing of reward for block from 3 to 2 ethereum.
Activity: 434
January 07, 2019, 06:20:29 AM
Price Ethereum is still often up and down not knowing what really happened, and maybe the number of requests on the market can be like this. for those of you who still hold Ethereum believe me there will definitely be a high increase even though you don't know when it will happen but it will definitely rise. Value Ethereum goes up one day and one day goes down, like that and maybe those who are experts in this field can make strategies so they can make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: