Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 18. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 21, 2018, 02:36:33 AM
What happened to ethereum now is a very good improvement. And this increase happened to ethereum and altcoin who experienced the same thing. This will be a good start especially in ethereum and hopefully this will continue.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
December 21, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
Ethereum is currently down and this has been going on for months, and we cannot do anything about this, besides being patient and waiting for ethereum to rise again
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 21, 2018, 12:59:01 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
At that time, the ethereum price drop was a common manifestation of its volatility. Now ethereum is growing very well in price, however, ethereum rises in the price after bitcoin. Now its price has already reached 116 dollars, and Bitcoin - 4091 dollars. The growth of the cryptocurrency market just on the eve of the new year is very good for the market as a whole, this will mean that the period of stagnation may come to an end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 20, 2018, 10:49:53 PM
Ethereum is now dropping dramatically, there hasn't been an increase for months, but this doesn't happen to ethereum, ethereum will rise again and reach its normal price, but this certainly takes time to get back to normal
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
December 20, 2018, 10:25:50 PM
It is easy to see ethereum is a good altcoin despite the dump in it's price. Those price dump we saw was not as a result of any fundermental reason but speculative reason and bad judgement for those selling at such a ridiculous prices!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 20, 2018, 10:08:33 PM
ETH will rise again. This year it lost a lot in market share as it took too long for waiting for the development upgrades. ICOs were struggling and that also had negative effect on ETH price. Furthermore the bearish market also effected it`s downtrend and price crash.
Yeah right, the rise will happen anytime soon, though the value still fluctuating and we seen numerous rise and falls, we just need to be more positive and keep holding or buying more coins in order to make huge gains, more positive things to show up more increase to be expected.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 20, 2018, 10:03:48 PM
The cryptocurrency market price of ether is not an indication of growth and development happening on ethereum platform. With or without market excitement about ethereum platform update, ethereum will continue to grow and add value!
Such value makes people get interest into ETH. We saw price rising and this could be good, this will testify ETH is still a promising coin among altcoins and even take a lead for many years. We know its potentiality before and we should believe that ETH will skyrocket in the coming days and take over Ripple again.
Activity: 462
December 20, 2018, 10:00:26 PM
The cryptocurrency market price of ether is not an indication of growth and development happening on ethereum platform. With or without market excitement about ethereum platform update, ethereum will continue to grow and add value!
Activity: 812
December 20, 2018, 09:52:39 PM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?

What updates did you hear ? Some links on your thread regarding the ETH updates would be appreciated.
If there are major updates in near time, i guess ETH price will increasing again.
Currently ETH price is above $110, ETH price is not continue to falling. Just keep holding.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
December 20, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

Now the price of Ethereum has been increased to $115 just in 3 days. And I think the market has a sign of recovery at the end of this year. If the bull run continues, the ETH will reach $400 and the end of December. So that invest in ETH is always the reasonable choice for long-term and short-term profit.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
December 20, 2018, 06:44:34 PM
ETH will rise again. This year it lost a lot in market share as it took too long for waiting for the development upgrades. ICOs were struggling and that also had negative effect on ETH price. Furthermore the bearish market also effected it`s downtrend and price crash.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 12:06:01 PM
This altcoin has got many chances to get up again. The market is getting ready for the bull run, and Ethereum is supposed to become one of the best gainers when this times comes. I think ETH has a great future.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 16, 2018, 11:37:11 AM
Not just ETH but most of crypto also affected and IMO, all we can do just keep support crypto by holding.
Personally I have few ETH and I'm still hold it but of course when I reach my loss tolerance, I sold it to minimalize the losses because most market show red trend.

I think we have to wait till Feb to see real pump

I am not sure that it will be February. Remember, in November, we used to think that December would change everything for the better. In Summer, all hoped for the autumn bull run. I know one thing: we need to wait for more.

I have feeling that 2019 become the new momentum for most crypto so stay tune !
Activity: 476
December 16, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
I think we have to wait till Feb to see real pump

I am not sure that it will be February. Remember, in November, we used to think that December would change everything for the better. In Summer, all hoped for the autumn bull run. I know one thing: we need to wait for more.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
December 16, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

The news doesn't have anything to do with the price. The positive news may effect Ethereum in a good way in the future. But still we don't know when it will affect the price of the Ethereum since we are in a red market situation. Or maybe, it affected the price in a little way but still didn't able to stop the red situation.
Activity: 597
December 16, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
Ethereum definitely will rise back, in fact, the current price of Eth was unexpected but it is a nature of the crypto world. The market can be rise back anytime from my point of view Ethereum will be $500-$600 very soon just need to recover the bear market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
December 15, 2018, 11:22:30 PM
There are still a bit of legit ICOs going on in the market and I am pretty sure they utilize ETH even more when it comes their selling of tokens and this will pretty much pump the buyers to buy ETH in order to buy their own tokens. This is just my speculation, as the Bitcoin also suffers a bleeding phenomenon in its price.
Activity: 198
December 16, 2018, 05:00:14 AM
So far its hard to conclude were and when is the bull run of the ethruem. Buy for me as a investor i rather say that is prefer to wait.
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
so far it is difficult to predict the further course of events in relation to ethereum, I think you need to wait some more time to make predictions about him
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
December 15, 2018, 11:19:54 PM
There's no particular top ranked asset that's performing badly as the entire market has been trending downward due to sell pressure from investors who are leaving the market but the value of the platform itself hasn't changed as far as long term potential goes and future upgrades will help increase usability and adoption so there's no real reasons to be too worried
Pages:
Jump to: