Pages:
Author

Topic: what will happen with ethereum. - page 14. (Read 26962 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 02, 2019, 08:15:10 AM
There is a lot of good news about Ethereum, which indicates that there will be a small increase in Ethereum in 2019, although I am not sure if it will happen, but at least the market in 2019 will be better than 2018.
Activity: 401
January 02, 2019, 07:16:22 AM
I don't think so, I think ethereum prices will increase at the end of this year, even though ethereum has been updated and all altcoins also seem to be decreasing too, maybe there are several factors that cause eth prices to fall.

Activity: 896
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 06:57:45 AM
It can be said that the ethereum condition is certainly sad, having reached a position of up to $ 1200 now only around $ 130, of course many users are pessimistic but for us this is certainly a good opportunity to buy because the opportunity to repeat $ 1200 can happen again.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
January 02, 2019, 06:18:48 AM
price increase requires a process, step by step takes time to increase, Ethereum has just begun to change now, I think it takes time to increase, it's time we wait until the increase occurs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:27:04 AM
Ethereum now I think is in the recovery period, slowly the value goes up and this is certainly a good start for the revival of ethereum itself, hopefully the increase will continue until ethereum reaches its normal price
To Ethereum returned to its highest price, you need a lot of time (2-3 years) to successfully come out updates and of course the reversal of the entire cryptocurrency market, otherwise you can not dream about this
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 02, 2019, 03:22:50 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Because the bull market has not really come, most people still can't see hope. When the price gets better, people will panic sell and the price will fall.
yeah, i think that's one of the reasons why ethereum keeps coming down. but i think that time will end, now is the time for ethereum to rise again.

i think, this month will make ethereum pump because there is a lot of good news going on out there. i hope this will restore investor confidence to return to ethereum.
Activity: 378
January 02, 2019, 03:03:48 AM
Ethereum now I think is in the recovery period, slowly the value goes up and this is certainly a good start for the revival of ethereum itself, hopefully the increase will continue until ethereum reaches its normal price
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
January 02, 2019, 03:01:21 AM
The price of Ethereum is gradually being adjusted. Although it has fallen by more than 80%, it is still worth buying. We should believe in the ability of Ethereum. In the past, many altcoins used Ethereum as a competitor, but they all failed. Is the best proof of the strength of Ethereum.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
January 02, 2019, 02:40:02 AM
a few days ago hot news / updates about ethereum made me and maybe a lot excited, and ETH prices rose markedly after the next day, it kinda showed a little backward or as I thought. Now ETH prices continue to fall! What caused this? Am I missing something?
Because the bull market has not really come, most people still can't see hope. When the price gets better, people will panic sell and the price will fall.
Activity: 364
January 01, 2019, 04:50:29 PM
Today the price of this coin has gone up sharply. I hope that this will be the beginning of a new wave of growth. I believe in this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 01, 2019, 04:31:52 PM

Nothing unusual happened. Whales continue to manipulate cryptocurrency prices, including Ethereum. They do this with the goal of making a profit.
It is nothing unusual, but if after the update of the Ethereum network and the market reversal the price does not begin to grow normally, then it can talk about something abnormal with what is happening with this coin
Activity: 276
January 01, 2019, 03:45:25 PM

Nothing unusual happened. Whales continue to manipulate cryptocurrency prices, including Ethereum. They do this with the goal of making a profit.
Activity: 420
January 01, 2019, 03:40:06 PM
Yesterday's increase was a small correction that occurred in the market, now ethereum has not experienced a significant increase,
hopefully after hardfork etherum will experience price increases and hope the bull run will happen soon
Well, especially in the news did not affect the growth of Ethereum , I think not really the price now goes up , I think we will look for a new bottom of Ethereum and then only should take
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
January 01, 2019, 12:12:51 PM
Yesterday's increase was a small correction that occurred in the market, now ethereum has not experienced a significant increase,
hopefully after hardfork etherum will experience price increases and hope the bull run will happen soon
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 10:49:34 AM
I believe something better will happen to ethereum anytime soon. The dip in the price value of ethereum is something that is general to all other altcoins in the market. In just of recent, the introduction of other coins from bitcoin is what most people believed was probably responsible for the fall in the price value of most altcoins. However, it is not really a thing to be bothered with. I believe some regulations are about to be introduced into the crypto market which will definitely facilitate the rise in the coin value in the market. We need to be very optimistic and continue to invest in ethereum because I know there is good future for it. Hence, patience is required and a long term hold.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
January 01, 2019, 10:31:00 AM
What happened with ethereum is of course the market impact that continues to red now or has reached a year, besides that the number of smart contracts that failed during ICO to be used for scam projects certainly becomes a negative value of ethereum.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
January 01, 2019, 10:08:26 AM
I heard this month there will be an update for ethereum. if it's successful, I think ethereum will come back. and maybe the market will increase
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 01, 2019, 09:53:22 AM
I think bad times for    Ethereum and its holders are over. in the future we are waiting for steady growth. I would also like that after him and the alts began to grow and not fall as it is now

What do you mean it's holders are over? I don't think so. Not by a long shot. Eth is suffering in this bear market but it will not stay this way forever. That i am confident about.
Activity: 448
December 31, 2018, 10:25:40 AM
I think bad times for    Ethereum and its holders are over. in the future we are waiting for steady growth. I would also like that after him and the alts began to grow and not fall as it is now
Activity: 1036
December 31, 2018, 10:15:20 AM
I was also happy when Ethereum rise before Christmas, but now it's rich just stuck there, will it go up or not I can't explain, because crypto is now unstable, difficult to predict correctly
Pages:
Jump to: