Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 18. (Read 45124 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I just play dota and I don't talk much to other people, I just want to stay silent and never communicate first with them. It is my way of respecting my self and giving time to ease and cool down. Smiley
Activity: 40
which I do when badmood is playing games and reading comics
Activity: 152
listen music, watch comedy movie , or playing dota  Grin Grin
Activity: 14
I'll eat foods then listen to One OK Rock Songs. <3 :*

Anyway, if you are looking for any hardware parts of your computer, please visit our site https://www.sulitipid.com.ph - Philippine free online Classified ads. and share to your friends!! thank you.
Activity: 22
which I do when in a bad mood that is with a way to make the mind is not stress ..
because with the streets then all problems will hilanh with slowly land ..
usually a bad mood often happens when a lot of tasks have to be done, no work at home and again fight with a partner
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I play music or watch comedy clips on youtube
Activity: 154
When i'm in bad mood i just need somebody to listen and some alcohol to make myself talking. That's all Grin
Activity: 224
I try to protect myself from the people around me so as not to be aggressive towards them)) but I manage with a bad mood or driving or sleeping)
Activity: 41
I take a long walk in the park, inhale exhale and scream.
Activity: 210
i do my bad mood watch tv and funny video,some times ply games  or time pass with my friends and my wif
Activity: 233
eat food and sleep well
Activity: 3
 Embarrassed Embarrassed I will do watching movies and play games in my laptop in a bad mood?
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
I think I will invite friends to hang out to the mall and eat some food. Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
The best thing to do when and if you are in a bad mood is to get away from that situation.  For a man he should get the keys and drive.  For a woman maybe she should call a friend.
Activity: 34
How can I overcome a bad mood? Here is what I do when am in bad mood. I open Google drive and click on the folder good moments and Achievements, listen to worship songs and watch movies. Thanks
Activity: 4
Play games and watch movies.
Activity: 163
Watch a movie or listen to a music
Activity: 38
Doing something nice for others can make my feel good.So if  trying to make myself happy, isn't working try making someone else gappy  Cheesy
Activity: 224
when my mood is not good I mostly used to go to a park and see nature. Because whenever i see natural things and open sky i feel good and all my mood is getting better. The other reason i go to the park is that there are many people who were playing so sometimes i join them and because of that, I overcome my bad mood.
Activity: 15
I like to smoke weed and relax
Pages:
Jump to: