Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 28. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
when I'm in a bad mood that I often do sleep or walk to places that I really like.
Activity: 28
I listen song and sit alone.
Activity: 55
What I do when my heart is restless I go to the beach, Supermarket, mall, road and pray to God to be given peace.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I just watch movie, play some games and also listening in music. But most of that time I just hang out with my best friend.
Activity: 115
When my bad mood i will go away avoid the crowd. I'll go beach and swim. Because by swimming can calm the heart that is not good. And also provide peace of mind. Smiley
Activity: 31
I just get some exercise while watching a TV series and...it's gone.
Activity: 210
I usually play games and hear music
Activity: 128
Listen to music.
listening to music can help improve my mood.Then I find a friend whose mood is always good and funny he can comfort me when his heart is bad, and I spend time with him.
Activity: 126
when i am in a bad mood i would try to compose myself, take a deep breath and try to relax and be conscious of my feelings specially when talking to people because people who are in a bad mood easily gets irritated.And if possible,i would just sleep it out because maybe i am just too tired and my mood gets affected.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
the best thing that i can do when i am in a bad mood is trying to sleep and forget the bad mood and if i can not sleep, i will go out from my house, riding in my city or just go into coffee shop with my friends and spend my time in that place.
Activity: 30
Sit in a corner and keep quiet...
Activity: 21
Go running, it really helps me a lot
Activity: 167
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

which I do when I'm in a bad mood usually I'm looking for a nice meal to eat as much and go home to sleep
after waking up usually my mood is not bad anymore
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
Watch a depressing movie or listen to sad music. I'm not sure if it's because it makes my own problems seem small, or if it's a misery loves company type of thing, but it always does the trick.
Activity: 22
Honestly when I'm in a bad mood I just try to shut myself off and sleep, sleep, sleep. And hope that when I wake things will be better.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Working out alwasys works. I don't know if it's the motivating music, the endorphin rush after the workout or just tireing yourself out, but it works.
Activity: 13
deep inhale and exhale and drink water. You can count 1-10 for you to be not in a bad mood.
Activity: 28
I will be looking for fun, looking for entertainment so my mood improves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

looking for entertainment in order to eliminate the mood in a state that really does not want, so as not to increasingly menyighahkan atmosphere Smiley
Activity: 10
Whenever I'm in a bad mood, I tend to keep to myself and avoid talking to anyone. Breathing in and out and accepting that whatever gave me the bad mood is done and finished. It helps me find my balance. Then after a while I'll be back to normal.
Pages:
Jump to: