Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 24. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
It's not a simple answer. A lot of people will say walk it off or something to that effect. The only thing I can say is that I will not lose control to wear I would shoot a person or destroy property.
hys
Activity: 23
When I am in a bad mood, I used to eat a lot of food that I like. But that is unhealthy. Now, everytime I am in a bad mood, i try to divert those negative energy into something productive like jogging or going for a walk.
Activity: 4
when my heart is in bad mood especially me
Listen to music. Research shows that listening to music can help improve mood...
Activity: 21
unutuk prestasi hati yang sedang buruk, kita perlu restu apa yang kita lakukan selama ini, berbaurlah dengan masyarakat dan juga olah raga agar fikiran kita jadi jenih, jangan berfikiran yang negatif

Activity: 58
I just play basketball or play computer.
Activity: 43
When I'm in a bad mood I prefer to hang out with friends and friends who are successful because I'm sure the inspiration of a successful friend will comfort me and treat me against my bad state of heart. that bad heart always comes up when we we cope as soon as possible with positive and successful in bitcoin investing.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
When I am in a bad mood, I try to listen
to some music it calms me down. I also want to go to some peaceful
place and just unwind and enjoy the peace.
Reading a comic book helps me out too, relieves the negativity of things.
Activity: 44
Kendimi kötü hissettiğimde dinlenip uyumak isterim yemek abur cubur kola ve müzik dinlemek isterim.
Activity: 70
trade 100percent
Activity: 77
Merit: 7
Just going to relax and watch some movies or listen to some music.
Activity: 15
I'll play some video games. Not any video game though. Something relaxing like Pioneer. (an open-source space trading and combat simulator. I've never been in combat so far... So... So far it is relaxing!)
Activity: 2
i love to go gym when i am in bad mood....
Activity: 252
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Just keep silent because silent is a gold. Whenever i am in a bad mood i prefer silent rather than shouter, i express my expression like that so people around me know that i am in bad mood mode. Sometimes when i am in a bad mood i just want alone and spend my day by myself without another people disturbe me. I like reading comics or watching comedy film to back my mood into good mood. And sometimes eating chocolate is best way to mood booster..
Activity: 55
After a short period of sulking or my burst of spontaneous anger, I walk. I take a long walk in the nature’s lap lapping up the fresh oxygen, the leaves fluttering merrily holding on to the swaying branches of the tall trees, little colourful flowers, birds chirping cheerfully, the sinking sun behind the rocky hills.
Activity: 1
Music is the best way to take you out of the bad mood.
Activity: 1
Watching series film for entertainments.
Activity: 28

Everytime I'm in a bad mood I usually listen to any sorts of music. Sometimes I divert myself in playing some instruments like guitar. I also draw or sketch something that expresses my mood. But there are times that I do nothing at all.
Activity: 55
If I'm in a bad mood, what I used to do is that I try to calm myself down, look at the probable cause of that mood. If it is avoidable I will. The issue is not really the bad mood but how we react to that mood is the most important. Let's take note that we should be very careful whenever we are in back mood so we won't overreact that might probably leads to some destruction.
Activity: 238
I try to be alone and make myself relax because when I am in bad mood and someone come and talk to me I feel angry so that is why I try to be alone so I can make my mind relax.
Activity: 21
Ha-ri-bo, Cola and Netflix best things ever to get myself in the right mood xD
Pages:
Jump to: