Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 30. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
When I was in a bad mood, I hit my head hard against the wall, then I felt pain and I forgot my mood.
Is that true?
I'm not going to do that just to relieve myself, it's a good way to hurt my kidneys
Yes, depending on each person's thoughts
Sometimes I also feel my kidneys, but that's the way I relieve stress
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I will make myself busy or I'm gonna make distance myself to whatsoever that makes me in bad mood. I'm gonna divert it into good mood or try to sleep and forget about what happened.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
When I was in a bad mood, I hit my head hard against the wall, then I felt pain and I forgot my mood.
Is that true?
I'm not going to do that just to relieve myself, it's a good way to hurt my kidneys
Activity: 84
I am not an easy person to hide feelings or emotions, if I am angry I will immediately take it out
so too if I am sad I will cry right then and there even though the place is crowded though. But prayer can make my heart more calm, sometimes I also dissolve in tears with my prayers.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 80
in my opinion, I will share with friends I trust, maybe our friends can help us in a state of slump, and maybe there is a solution from our friend. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 151
switch my phone off and sleep
Activity: 70
When I am in a bad mood, I am simply eat some sweets and listen to a relaxing music to calm down. Think all positive and happy memories so that all the negativity will be out of my mind.
Activity: 70
i stay away from people. when i am in a very bad mood, i tend to be very irritable and it affects people surrounding me. i go out to breathe in fresh air and think of happy thoughts to calm my nerves.
Activity: 20
Usually I buy a new phone, because the old one is crashed)
Activity: 44
Just leave me alone...
Activity: 88
when I'm in a bad mood all I do is sleep. usually that's all I do.
Me too i usually sleep when im in bad mood.
Activity: 46
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will be alone in the room, close the blinds, turn off the lights and turn on the music, try to think good things
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I love staying in a very quite environment,if it is dark put off my light and then put on my music and listen to the lyrics.
Activity: 56
when I'm in a bad mood all I do is sleep. usually that's all I do.
Activity: 29
Watch funny movies , playgames , listning to music etc. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
eat ice cream ... play video games
 Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 44
if I'm in a bad mood, I'll eat ice cream because it's the quickest solution to improve my mood, I usually also go to hang out with my friends but if the weather is bad I prefer to sleep.
Activity: 56

I play with my children and watch our favorite cartoon movie, big hero 6.
Sometimes I'm eating, hehe
Activity: 6

i remove myself from others
Pages:
Jump to: