Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 27. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I will sleep and eat. Food makes me happy and sleep will help me to change my mood. But the best thing is to stay away from the people that makes me unhappy.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Vent it out over sport.
Activity: 5
eat, eat and eat. tha's the best thing to do when you're in A bad mood.
Activity: 14
Everytime im in a bad mood i just listening music, my favorite song to feel better.
Activity: 112
smoke weed and take some red wine
Activity: 48
I'll go on a picnic with the family
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
When ever I am in bad mood I try to sit alone for some time and listen to my favorite music’s at that time, Smiley it calms me down and gives me ability to rethink positively.
Activity: 14
I try to console myself. If the cause of the mood is avoidable I will.
Activity: 83
When I'm in a bad mood, i just don't wanna see anyone, i prefer to be alone and listen to music.
Activity: 21
As funny as it sounds, I end up breaking doors or something in particular, I always need to unload with an object so I can feel that I have let go of all the rage.
Activity: 55
I'll watch tv or play cellphone or eat ice cream and get rid of anger or irritability.
Activity: 33
in my bad mood, i often take my bag and my water bottle and go to the fitness center and enjoy the gym, i can sream out my bad day with the heavy dumbel and enjo it. trust me it works.
Activity: 90
I just listening my favorite music or playing mobile games
Activity: 10
just play with my pal. my bestfriend dog. after that, im just gonna sleep the whole day. then just wake up with a bright smile and clear mind. simple as that .
Activity: 28
what I do is pause and lie down, listen to the favorite song so that the mood back good and continue activity
Activity: 58
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I usually take a bath for 2 hours, sleep a lot. I tend to isolate myself from other people when im not in good mood, because I might say Offenssive towards anybody. And then divert my energy and attention improving myself like, reading,jogging. Lastly I pray to elighten me why am I not in the mood to avoid re-occuring mood swings.
Activity: 22
when i'm bad mood i just sit and silent
Activity: 28
I try to divert my mind and make a silence, because if I talk someone then may be I reply him/her abuse words.
Activity: 13
I ate much foods especially sweets like chocolates.
Activity: 48
I pray to my God, I study my Bible because there I find a lot of comfort and I try to encourage myself that every moment in life is not all bed of roses. There are times of enjoyment and there are time of suffering.
Pages:
Jump to: