Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 26. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
At this point I have to relax by doing things I like to listen to music, watch movies, take a walk, read books to meditate and observe the inner world to understand myself.
same here, usually iam listening music or surfing on internet
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

If I go to a quiet place, then I shout in a big voice. Because in a quiet place we will find a peace.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The good way to get rid of anger is to calm yourself breathe deeply to eliminate strangers.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
When I am having a bad day, I go home and take a nap. When I wake up, I will find something delicious to eat so that it will boost my mood and won't think about what have just happened.
Activity: 18
when I'm in a bad mood situation, I compose myself count by one to ten, but most of the time you must stay cool even your in a bad mood, you should hold your temper until the last of a second, divert your self into listening music, ignore everything because if you have or into a bad mood all day, you will ruin your plans and even the rest of your day. so if you are in this situation have a bad mood calm your self and be cool.
Activity: 110
Merit: 5
I do some exercising stuff to lift up my mood. Stuff like: walking, running, boxing. That kind of physical exercise let me cool down. I also listen to music that time. Metal music.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
playing fifa 18 or cs go lol
Activity: 21
i try to avoid people as much as i can do
usually bad thing happen when i talk to them with bad mood
try to calm myself first
Activity: 19
Playing musical instruments such as piano and guitar helps me to release ny sadness or anger it calms my body and makes me think clearer.
Activity: 6
listen to the song over coffee
Activity: 27
Isolate myself from other people so I don't have to deal with them. If i would have to pick an activity to do it would be playing videogames while listening to music.
Activity: 18
If I'm in bad mood.... First of all I shut my mouth... I don't want to say bad words that I might regret later.....
If that person who cause my bad mood Is speaking to me I answer him directly if he's asking question but if not I just ignore them....

Be careful to your words and action when your in a bad mood...
Activity: 93
I mostly blame myself for something  then watch some tv shows and then i go to sleep after this i forget about it
Activity: 462
Watch movies and then just sleeping, and then after wake up i feel i have new energy.
Activity: 57
At this point I have to relax by doing things I like to listen to music, watch movies, take a walk, read books to meditate and observe the inner world to understand myself.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
go to a quiet place and shout
Activity: 126
Either one of these options:
- Sleep
- Sports
- Music
- Eat delicious food
- A hug  Wink
Activity: 24
I’ll close my eyes and do the breathing exercise. Then ask God to help me with this.
Activity: 50
Everytime im on a bad mood. The first thing i do is  to call my wife . because she is the one that always there for me even if its a good times or bad times. and she is the one that can give me always a good advice  to my problem. Every time i hear her voice she never failed to make me smile  Grin
Activity: 19
usually just go to the beach to calm the mind
Pages:
Jump to: