Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 41. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
When I was in a bad mood, I usually listen to music or go playing games. In addition, just take a drive around your town then you will be better.
Activity: 210
I'll go to training and release steam, and later I'll walk with the friends for inner peace. Smiley
Activity: 85
I usually listen to music or watch feel good movies or anime series that makes me laugh.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
Whenever I am in the bad mood, I stress eat. I eat those comfort foods that will change my mood. It helps me calm down, really. Then while eating, I watch movies or anything that will divert my mind into something else, releasing the anger inside me. That helps a lot.
Activity: 231
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

When i'm bad mood, I open my cellphone to chat my girlfriend to remove my mood. If my girlfriend is not online, I play basketball with my friends and go somewhere to play basketball. I play also computer games if my mood is bad. It helps me to remove my mood.
Activity: 18
Go to walk or play some FPS games like BF to blow steam off.
Activity: 33
What I usually do when I'm having a bad mood was sleeping all day and eating my favorite food. Sometimes I usually watching movies such as korean dramas and I also playing mobile games to releases my stress and to make myself busy. By doing those things I have already forget everything that makes my mood bad and it changes everything bad in my mind
Activity: 27
What I usually do when something triggers me is I breathe in and think of happy thoughts. Nothing will get done good if you are doing it in a bad mood. Although when there are times that you cant control things and everything is messed up, you dont have a choice but to deal with it. Gotta be okay not being okay. If you can do something to lessen the negativity of the situation, act upon it. Relax and find your inner peace just like in Kung Fu Panda. Smiley
Activity: 25
just eat out.
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
I listen to music or watch a movie. If all else fails take a long drive on a motorcycle and just drive till you cant think of anything or feel anything.
Activity: 70
Wel i on others put my self in depression I know it sounds not good
Activity: 111
Merit: 100

When i'm in bad mood first thing i do is to listen and understand the lyrics of music and if i can't handle it i always punch fillow or wall using my bare hands
Activity: 235
playing game playstation or road to food place  Grin
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
When i am in bad mood, i always keep quiet and dont talk to anybody. And i always take a walk whenever possible to cool my head.
Activity: 34
listning music and reading book Smiley
Activity: 7
When I'm in a bad mood, I usually like to be alone and listen to music.
Activity: 4

when my heart is in bad shape, I am aloof, and look at the beautiful scenery
Activity: 5
Im listening lovesong while on my bed.
Activity: 308

I watch TV or playing game . Sometimes i play football with my friends .
Or eating chocolate that make me better
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)

I would say - Zepher is scammer, dickhead, fatass, soft, shit.....did not listen to other persons opinion!!! Grin

Dont give any trust to this smudgy pig Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: