Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 37. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

I watched videos, play mobile games, and listening to music.   It makes me relax 
Activity: 266
I usually play games and drink a cup of coffee or tea and sit back and relax, this is suitable for unsuitable moods.
Activity: 308
I listen to sad music
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
when I have bad mood I listen to music and reading books are very helpful to me
Activity: 132
i watch comedy movies when i'm in bad mood
Activity: 157
when i'm in bad mood i play football with friends or playstation 
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Whenever i'm in a bad mood i simply plugin my headphones into my laptop or mobile and then listen to some music or watch some funny videos. Usually this ought to do the work but if it doesn't help then i simply do some meditation for some time and go out for a walk alone.
I usually sit down somewhere quiet and listen to my favorite music while eating something cheesy.
i just watch any funny movies with animals. not to contact with anyone for 10 to 20mins and contemplate it with myself. smoke some weeds to open my mind whats happening. i don't want to taken for granted my feeling cause sooner or later it will comeback and hunt you again.
Merit: 12
Play my game or try to watch a movie. I don't get in bad moods very often but when I do I try to do whatever I can to get my mind off of things and move on. No point on dwelling on things you can't easily change.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
On such days it is best to communicate with friends, distract from sad thoughts. It's good to treat yourself to something delicious or drink a cup of tea or coffe. We all need to think about something from time to time.
Activity: 308
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I have four answers,

Enjoy the company of loved ones
plug headphone and listen some music.
Play playstation 4
and ride my bike.
Activity: 12
When I have a bad mood, I try to look for the positive in the details. For example, I enjoy the sun and birds, trees and flowers. Also I'm looking for a good film for motivation, or try to communicate more with my friends. And also looking for something delicious to eat Grin
Activity: 5
When I'm in a bad mood, I usually listen to positive music or watch a movie.
Activity: 378
I jist watched tv or play a  game on my phone.
I do listening music while lying in my bed just to relax myself.
Activity: 18
Whenever i'm in a bad mood i simply plugin my headphones into my laptop or mobile and then listen to some music or watch some funny videos. Usually this ought to do the work but if it doesn't help then i simply do some meditation for some time and go out for a walk alone.
Activity: 2
if the mood again bad I most like to be alone in the room
Activity: 19
I just read books and sleep rather than be with the situation again
Activity: 5
eat something sweet/salty, take a bath and watch some movie.
Pages:
Jump to: