Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 39. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10
whenever i am in a bad mood or there is something happen that makes my mood bad i always go outside and breathe some fresh air in order to release some stress, sometimes i smoke but most of the time i just sit and clear things in my head.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
watching movies or playing games
Activity: 10
I will cry in a place where there is no one, and it is said that there are things in tears that can relieve your pain.I think men need to cry, too.
If it's really sad, you can try meditation.Meditation can not only relieve your pain, but also make you more rational and clearer.And you must know , ,sometimes it's important to distract, but it's more important to face things that bother you.Last,wish you  happy every day.
Activity: 118
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

if again the bad mood usually I like the streets, especially to the sea is really see the blue water, and the waves roar and roar and chase each other.
Activity: 154
I usually just isolate from everything and try not to communicate with other people or if someone who caused that mood is with me I would be extremely rude but not directly   
Activity: 126
when I have bad mood I listen to music and reading books are very helpful to me
Activity: 113
i watch comedy movies when i'm in bad mood
Activity: 196
when i'm in bad mood i play football with friends or playstation 
Activity: 156
Whenever i'm in a bad mood i simply plugin my headphones into my laptop or mobile and then listen to some music or watch some funny videos. Usually this ought to do the work but if it doesn't help then i simply do some meditation for some time and go out for a walk alone.
Activity: 154
I usually sit down somewhere quiet and listen to my favorite music while eating something cheesy.
Activity: 150
when I'm in a bad mood situation, I compose myself count by one to ten, but most of the time you must stay cool even your in a bad mood, you should hold your temper until the last of a second, divert your self into listening music, ignore everything because if you have or into a bad mood all day, you will ruin your plans and even the rest of your day. so if you are in this situation have a bad mood calm your self and be cool. 
Activity: 222
i just watch any funny movies with animals. not to contact with anyone for 10 to 20mins and contemplate it with myself. smoke some weeds to open my mind whats happening. i don't want to taken for granted my feeling cause sooner or later it will comeback and hunt you again.
Activity: 231
Play my game or try to watch a movie. I don't get in bad moods very often but when I do I try to do whatever I can to get my mind off of things and move on. No point on dwelling on things you can't easily change.
Activity: 266
On such days it is best to communicate with friends, distract from sad thoughts. It's good to treat yourself to something delicious or drink a cup of tea or coffe. We all need to think about something from time to time.
Activity: 83
Also I have discovered, that going out to the nature when you feel down, really helps to find the balance again.
Activity: 23
I rarely get a bad mood to be honest, but I usually grab the guitar, play a few tunes.
Activity: 224
Sleep and wake up sound, but sometimes i talk to myself when am angry
Activity: 172
I will go for a swim or a long walk. Or sometimes go and catch a movie.
Activity: 135
I always felt that a cluttered house led to cluttered thoughts. Once my house is clean and arranged, my mind seems to be clearer.
Activity: 266
i buy couple of beers and drink them while i was listening music
Pages:
Jump to: