Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 38. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
yes of course I play games and listen to music, if not with those two I sometimes walk with my motorcycle out to see the outside atmosphere or the atmosphere of the highway. Grin
Activity: 3
playing poker online. put some bets on until win
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
when I have bad mood I listen to music and reading books are very helpful to me
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
i watch comedy movies when i'm in bad mood
Activity: 78
when i'm in bad mood i play football with friends or playstation 
Activity: 75
Whenever i'm in a bad mood i simply plugin my headphones into my laptop or mobile and then listen to some music or watch some funny videos. Usually this ought to do the work but if it doesn't help then i simply do some meditation for some time and go out for a walk alone.
Activity: 130
I usually sit down somewhere quiet and listen to my favorite music while eating something cheesy.
Activity: 184
when I'm in a bad mood situation, I compose myself count by one to ten, but most of the time you must stay cool even your in a bad mood, you should hold your temper until the last of a second, divert your self into listening music, ignore everything because if you have or into a bad mood all day, you will ruin your plans and even the rest of your day. so if you are in this situation have a bad mood calm your self and be cool. 
Activity: 150
i just watch any funny movies with animals. not to contact with anyone for 10 to 20mins and contemplate it with myself. smoke some weeds to open my mind whats happening. i don't want to taken for granted my feeling cause sooner or later it will comeback and hunt you again.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Play my game or try to watch a movie. I don't get in bad moods very often but when I do I try to do whatever I can to get my mind off of things and move on. No point on dwelling on things you can't easily change.
Activity: 116
On such days it is best to communicate with friends, distract from sad thoughts. It's good to treat yourself to something delicious or drink a cup of tea or coffe. We all need to think about something from time to time.
Activity: 166
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?
Activity: 155
I Listen To Music Or Watch Some Good Inspiring Web Series.
Activity: 214
When I'm in a bad mood usually I listen to music or sleep
Activity: 126
If im in a bad mood the most time that I do when im at home is to I lock myself in my room with a cup of coffee to calm my self And when im at the office and in a bad mood I just try to walk around the office to try to calm myself before going back to my desk.
Activity: 188
Sometimes if I'm in a bad mood, I try to divert my attention to other stuff like music because I feel relax when I'm listening to it. Also, I try to go outside to breath air. Inhale exhale is the right term for that. I will go to places that is soothing and gives off relief to a person who is also experiencing what I'm always experience. Another thing when I really angry, all of the emotions are ruining my inner self, as a result, my anger will turn into tears but after that I am okay already.
Activity: 160
I take a deep breath and count to 10 silently. I also sometimes move away to pray and ask God His grace.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I just plug in my earphones and hear some song that cools mah head or just watch vids or play games in my phone. Sometimes I let my anger out in twitter hehe aint cool ha
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
i prefer ilstening to music and workout, for me that's the best thing to do, i forget about everything
Activity: 187
I just play with my kids, watch tv think what food to eat to relieved my stress.
Pages:
Jump to: