Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 40. (Read 45128 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
When i have bad moods, i go to swimming pool to relax and be alone for a while.
Activity: 98
I go for a long walk in the countryside.
Activity: 95
When I'm in a bad mood or bad day, I make myself busy. I do some sports like basketball and badminton. Sometimes I watched my favorite movies because it makes me happy every time I watched it, that's why at somehow it changes my mood. But most of the time when I'm in a bad mood, I always chat or talk to my my one and only love. Because she gives me reason to smile throughout the day.
Activity: 129
I usually read to distract myself
Activity: 182
Merit: 12
yang biasa saya lakukan ketika suasana hati saya sedang buruk adalah saya bermain gitar ataupun saya jalan-jalan mecoba mencari suasana baru agar bisa melupakan hal yang membuat saya melupakan perasaan saya yang sedang bad mood...
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
sleep
Activity: 280
i want to be alone i don't want to talk to someone and sometimes i cry while eating so i can release all the thigs that makes me feel bad and also ..
Activity: 27
usually listen to music.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
When my mood is bad,
I just watch some good or comedy movies. Then I try to sleep for a long time. Sometimes I sing songs loudly, You can try this if your mood isn't good.It can be help you.
Activity: 231
Alone in a quiet place so that mind and heart can be quiet without undisturbed by anyone....
Activity: 5
Pretty much just try and avoid all social contact and hope for a better day tomorrow. Otherwise, play some games or try and take a nap to get away from the stress.
Activity: 191
I usually eat and my bad mood goes away. I'm pretty laid-back and don't sweat stuff but if I'm hungry then I'm easily angered and it just snowballs from there.

When I'm in a bad mood, I just listen to a very loud music and just sing with it. And I keep myself busy doing household chores.
Activity: 336
Listen music and sleep
Or go to the place of worship
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Probably going to sleep. When really angry I'm just smashing the damn of a punching bag. It really helps, everyone knows Smiley
Activity: 42
I usually drink a coffee and I smoke cigarettes
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
My best scraper is a gym where I can relax and enjoy themselves
Activity: 3
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will sleep and start dreaming and don't care what happen next. For me sleep is just like the cure. LoL
Activity: 276
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

I will listen to music or play games
Activity: 294
which I do when a bad mood is playing games or a way out to see the busy street atmosphere.  Grin
Or play mobile listening music and sometimes I sing myself Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Music and sports can help you to feel better.
Pages:
Jump to: