Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 75. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Popping in your headphones when in a bad mood kinda works! Music can have dramatic mood-boosting effects, according to Ashley Eder, LPC, a psychotherapist in Boulder, CO. Try listening to upbeat or soothing music to relieve anxiety, worry, or stress.

Research has found that listening to classical music for just 10 minutes can improve mood, and another study found combining slow breathing with Indian or Celtic music can lower your blood pressure. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 2
I had a teacher who went to V Tech. She said she cleaned her whole house the day of the shooting because she couldn't watch TV or listen to the radio anymore.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
B плoxoм нacтpoeнии я бyдy cлyшaть мyзыкy или зaймycь yбopкoй.
That's my gig. My SO left on a studying trip, and I have been cleaning nonstop for the last three days, just finished. My apartment is now an epitome of cleanliness, and I have never been calmer.
Activity: 8
I listen to sad music
Activity: 9
I go sleep
Activity: 172
Sometimes everytime im in a bad mood i go to sleep, by time i wake up i feel fine. Sometimes i will just watch videos at youtube or mske myself busy.
Activity: 1
Sleep still helps. If I'm really not tired enough to go to sleep, and I really can't find a solution, I'll go on a run. Endorphins ftw.
I have anxiety, not depression, but sometimes it makes me feel really depressed (like today, when I decided to have a panic attack instead of going to my job interview, and then I started to cry mind drive home... Basically, I kind of hated my self at that moment) I find it best to just go outside. Not socialize, not even for exercise, but just sit outside and feel the sun on my face.
They say the best thing to do when you are depressed is to try to go out and do shit. Which is really hard when you are depressed.
Clean. I have no idea why. Maybe because it's a mindless repetitive task that actually accomplishes something.
Activity: 1
Have you tried talking to someone? Do you know why you are depressed?
Activity: 3
TI usually spend so much time wondering how not to be depressed the day ends and I eventually go to bed.
Activity: 434
I watch my favorite movie or TV series Wink
Sometimes a walk in the fresh air helps!
In general I try to make the bad mood did not stop my plans!
Activity: 456
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Well I'll sleep whole day Grin
Sleeping is the best for me.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
When i am in a bad mood. Most likely i will just watch some videos on t.v or i will just cook some food. Food is better to take away your bad mood but i don't know if this is applicable to everyone. Because some people will be punching bags when they are in bad mood.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
When I am in a bad mood, I will channel myself to the things I will be okay. I will eat a lot. Eating can change my mood especially if I am eating my favorite food like chocolates, cakes, anything sweets, pasta and more. I will divert mu focus so I will be in a good mood. I will listen to music because I think music will change our moods. I will listen to mu playlist and sing-along with it. And also If I am in a bad mood, I will try my hardest not to overthink because I think that so much thinking can give us stress more. Always stay calm and have the focus so that everything we do will be in a right direction.
Activity: 737
Merit: 104
I used to listen song or talk to my girlfriend when i am in bad mood
Activity: 50
The most productive thing to do is sleeping, You rarely do anything well when you are in a bad mood and sleeping is the best method to drive away stress and exhaustion, probably would feel better after waking up few hours later.
Activity: 54
Eating, That's the thing everyone in a bad mode prefer, anything is applicable from bread to crocodiles (if you live near a river in the amazon Cheesy ) Watching TV or browsing the internet.
Pages:
Jump to: