Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 77. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

Stay a way for a while. Take a deep breath and look at the sky, the surroundings and try to appreciate it. Change your mood and stay positive.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I relaxes my mind and do other things that make me calm. Think of a happy thoughts and breathe properly. Tolerating your anger is really hard but if you practice it will be easy for you
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I ll sleep
Activity: 532
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Usually I go down the street and find a good place to restore a chaotic mood
Activity: 139
Good mood: dance with my cats or my wife.

Bad mood: go sport.
Activity: 453
When I' m in a bad mood, I chant, Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare,  andinstantly I'am great!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
When I am feeling down, the best way to cheer up is to be active.

I either hit the gym, go for a walk or do some work in the house.
Activity: 68
When I'm in a bad mood, I'll just eat chocolates to help me relax and it also helps in releasing my happy hormones. Sometimes, I sing songs and dance to release bad vibes. But eating is the best way to divert my mood.
Activity: 8

I listen music. Just now my husband made my mood off. Then I listen to some rocking music. Now my is fine.. Smiley
Activity: 52
I would jog and listen to my favorite music. There's nothing like burning off energy to make you feel better again.
Activity: 546
bad mood i choose sleeping....
Activity: 250
Merit: 105

I'll just keep quiet , check facebook news feed.
But most of the time , i just listen to my favorite music and sing a long with it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
I imagine the things that should have happened and then keep my mouth shut because I dont want to rage infront of my friends.. sometimes I distract myself with games and tv series
copper member
Activity: 383

Trying to find a cool and cool place away from the hustle bustle of the city, or search for nearby attractions such as beaches or other natural scenery, Cool
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

There are several things you can do when you're in a bad mood. Me i try to keep it to myself and not drag other people to whatever i'm going through. It's bad enough that you're not ok and it's going to make it a lot worse if you spread that bad mood to other people. I just try to relax and listen to music or walk for a while to clear my head
Activity: 56
I just watching tv Smiley
Activity: 115
★Adconity.com★
When I am in a bad mood, usually, I simply drink coffee and have cigarette. I cannot think straight if I am in a bad mood, that is why I force myself to relax every time i am in a bad mood.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
When i have bad mood i just play what i want to play. Eating what i want etc... I just want to be alone.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Play some cool music Smiley
Activity: 13
When i am in bad mood, i usually go to sleep, sometimes i play a video game with my friends Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: