Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 78. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 351
Chill , take a deep breath, listen to music, make yourself comfortable, refresh your mind from negative thoughts that poison your imagination and make it perish. Just enjoy life, anger makes you older.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Go for a walk, listen to music or watch some TV. Or I'll just go take a nap and hopefully will feel better when I wake up.
Activity: 14
When Im In A Bad Mood , I Listen My Favorite songs , Like Exbatallion Music , my Mood Changes Because Of that..
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Will eat Lots of chocolate and watch my favorite movie
Activity: 64
I will go and talk to my girlfreind
Activity: 118
I sleep
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

watching  a comedy movies or playing games , but sometimes sleeping is better  Grin
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
haha, this is a nice question Smiley. Cant remember when was the last time. But anyhow, I just shut-up and try to meditate and pray. And after that I'll eat.  Grin
Activity: 28
i will listen to slow and good music when iam in bad mood , have a good sleep and after wakeup , you will feel little easy
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
Everyone has their own moods, and everyone would have experienced a bad mood, whether it's bad luck because of a game, being bullied (which is common with students), or just something that irritates you. Whenever I get into a bad mood, I try to breathe, carefully and slowly, so the emotion that I experience gets away and will not make myself into worse situations.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
I stop talking with everyone and maybe sleep. Or i listen to some songs and singing as loud as i can to forget about what makes me badmood and watching some movies Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Music or gym.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
It all depends upon the mood we are in,if i feel like i am having a stressful week i would rather go out and have a good party with friends and have a good time,if i am free after a major project i would rather prefer traveling,so there is no concrete answer for this question.
Activity: 462
I would probably read a book.
Activity: 109
Normally when I am in a bad mood, I try to relax myself by either listening to music, or by taking a walk in the garden. Sometimes I try to sleep, and once I wake up, I will be in good spirits.
There is such a proverb "The morning is wiser than the evening", some say that it's better to go to bed in the evening and in the morning already woke up with a fresh head and with normal thoughts. Well, to get rid of a bad mood When you do not want to sleep. What better helps either the game Shooter or in the gym a boxing pear. With a bad mood I advise you not to go out and look for new problems on your head. But if it's a problem then the best ways to get rid of everything is a dream.
Activity: 504
simple, im going to sleep

This is the best way from different problems) I do it too. In any incomprehensible situation I go to sleep
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Normally when I am in a bad mood, I try to relax myself by either listening to music, or by taking a walk in the garden. Sometimes I try to sleep, and once I wake up, I will be in good spirits.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
When I'm in a bad mood, I visit the Flat Earth thread. Hilarious.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
When I'm in a bad mood I watch your favorite Comedy, listen to music or go for a walk to the river with my dog. If I have a lot of time i can fishing.
Activity: 490
simple, im going to sleep
Pages:
Jump to: