Pages:
Author

Topic: what will you do when you are in a bad mood? - page 79. (Read 45123 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Listen to music in a loud voice with headphones
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
Play some music or stay quite for sometime! Smiley

Some serious people often do those things when they got bored or in a bad mood. I also do those things sometimes, as i think that its better to shut up and stay quiet for a while for you could only argue on someone if youif they talk to you while you are i a bad shape, its just that your speaking senses also will be influenced by your temper, but most of the times when its lonely, boring or I'm in a bad shape i just put my earphone and then listen to the mysic until I relaxed my senses or sleep for a moment.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
Play some music or stay quite for sometime! Smiley
Activity: 228
I will meet my friends and they will cheer me up with cheerful jokes. We always help each other out like this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
What will you do when you are in a bad mood?

Eat mie ayam bakso and es campur
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Have a walk or listen to some positive pop music. Yeah, that brings me to the right mood.
Activity: 168
I generally like privacy and I play Final Fantasy.
Activity: 38
When bad mood i go to clubbing with my friends..
Activity: 159
When I am in bad mood I prefer to have a glass of beer as that makes me more relaxed and gives me peace so whenever I am in bad mood I prefer to visit the nearest bar and start having a drink.

I also like to shoot a bad mood, but I also like to eat some delicious food together with an alcoholic drink.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
I just go to quiet place then try to keep calm. Sometimes just watch anime and latest movie.
Activity: 224
I watch a sitcom or go out with my friends.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Just listen to music and play video game.
Activity: 546
go to sleeping yes because if i do something sure make me angry fast
Activity: 110
When I am in a bad mood I like to listen to the chants of the Dalai Lama...such a calming voice and brings me peace
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
Whenever I am in a bad mood, I always listen to music. Sometimes I watch television or play mobile games but I still prefer listening to music because it is very relaxing and comforting.

DNN
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
I come to Bitcointalk and cheer up looking at the Altcoin section  Grin
Activity: 336
If I am in bad mood then I prefer to spend time with my friends and go on a long drive and that makes me to get back in normal mood but generally I am always in good mood and get nervous very rarely.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
When I am in bad mood I prefer to have a glass of beer as that makes me more relaxed and gives me peace so whenever I am in bad mood I prefer to visit the nearest bar and start having a drink.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
Just watch some movie or listen to some music maybe eat some snack or sleep/
Activity: 44
Music seems to calm me down whenever I am in a bad mood, I also watch some comedy movies as well.

Music can work wonders with mood. I also like listening to music. And I do it in any mood - both in good and in bad
Pages:
Jump to: