Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 10. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 3
July 30, 2018, 06:04:51 PM
I wish for bitcoin success continuously and the price increase more than ATH price last year 2017. I hope bitcoin will continue to give us hope and prosperity not only this time but also for the next generations. I hope bitcoin will long last .
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I av never wish bad for bitcoin rather for bitcoin be dead. What I av always wish for bitcoin is to be success and d price to go up as it was in December,2017/january,  2018
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
At first, I wish for bitcoin to be more decentralized which able to use globally. It can be use for payments wherein their is a merchants that can use to buy foods and services. Since in our country bitcoin is not yet widely accepted.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 05:54:21 PM
Well,  I would somehow wish that bitcoin will become more stable and lesser risk in terms of investment as volatility is part of cryptocurrency movement that everyone should consider. I wish that btc should also have an upgrade in it's blockchain technology much better than the rest so that it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.
Hopping for bitcoin to be more secure and safe among hackers. I wish someday it will accept and  legalize nationwide for better and convenient use of exchange and also having BTC an own  ATM machine. This might not be possible to come in the near future as bitcoin soar high and become more popular.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
July 30, 2018, 05:49:23 PM
Well,  I would somehow wish that bitcoin will become more stable and lesser risk in terms of investment as volatility is part of cryptocurrency movement that everyone should consider. I wish that btc should also have an upgrade in it's blockchain technology much better than the rest so that it will continue to be the number one cryptocurrency in the world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 05:46:25 PM
first I feel the panic when I see the condition of the correction market, and sometimes make me pessimistic.

but, I have great expectations that I want to realize with bitcoin, bitcoin for trading, bitcoin for investment, and bitcoin for transactions.

I want all the benefits and positive values of bitcoin to be accepted and used by the public in the future.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 05:27:33 PM
I wish for Bitcoin to be able to prove itself, and Bitcoin gives more opportunity to us. Right now I have now become more like a fun of cryptocurrencies and I wish btc could be accepted all over the world and also has a higher price as compared to last year.
Activity: 87
July 30, 2018, 04:39:16 PM
I wish every would agree on Bitcoin being a store of value and not a currency. If we all agreed to Bitcoin being a store of value, it would be treated more like gold and we would not only see stability but confidence restored by average investors.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103
July 30, 2018, 04:38:51 PM
I wish for Bitcoin to be able to prove itself. It may still be too early but a global collapse of fiat money would be good wake up call for all those non believers.
Bitcoin doesn't need to improve much. It only needs to leave the shadows and come to the mainstream and nothing makes people think like an immediate danger.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 04:35:52 PM
I actually wish bitcoin a lot, stable market price, bitcoin becoming legitimate across the globe, being accepted for virtually all forms of transactions. Actually wish all that bitcoin wish for thyself.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
July 30, 2018, 04:29:48 PM
My wish is that bitcoin should be accepted as aedium of exchange in the society so as to make it easy for holders to purchase things using it.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
July 30, 2018, 03:32:03 PM
The only thing I'd wish is that more people hear about BTC. I'd like every single person in the world to spend 5 minutes reading about it and learn the basics and I'm sure that many of them would start to support it. The ideas it brings to the table are great but only a very small group of people has gotten to know about it. This should change.
IMO the current awareness is below 50%. IF it jumped to 90% we'd be above the ATH in no time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
July 30, 2018, 03:16:14 PM
Nothing else but I only wish for bitcoin to be accepted and legalized by the whole country.
For me it is very important because all users can do transaction legally and more comfortably without having any doubts.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
July 30, 2018, 03:07:37 PM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
I only hope that bitcoin would continue to rise like this for the time being or maybe fall back to $1 per bitcoin and give me enough time to fill my bags and then go back to $20k. Also I wish that satoshi was here as he is the maker of bitcoin and father of bitcoin so he is must for bitcoin.
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 03:05:30 PM
I hope that bitcoin can last a long time and can provide many opportunities for everyone who wants to understand it and it will be a remarkable income and I am sure this is the hope of all those people and people who have long held bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
July 30, 2018, 02:48:39 PM
I'm less worried about price and price speculation but more worried about bitcoin not properly scaling. Lower fees and faster transactions are essential
Activity: 154
July 30, 2018, 02:48:15 PM
I wish that Bitcoin will have a way to track or prevent all the scammers from doing their evil schemes in the crypto World. It would be nice to hear that everyone is safe and secured in the crypto World. when that happened, good news will spread and a lot of people will start joining they crypt World.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
July 30, 2018, 02:39:00 PM
Today, news came out that in Mexico already 5000 stores have integrated crypto-currencies with traditional fiat currencies. I think that bitсoin will grow to 30 thousand, but again, that would be such a price, it is necessary that people began to actively use technology from all the altcoines, while most people do not know what applications are, they do not even know what will be in the cryptosphere. We need to tell the best people about their advantages over traditional systems, and I think the growth will be very significant when all of them start using it.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 02:28:55 PM
Nfc payment, electric/water/phone bill and tax payment. This is the most and first doable thing that need to be done by BTC. And of course offline store payment system would be the greatest thing that btc would achieve. But first we need to be accepted by world's goverment
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
July 30, 2018, 02:28:42 PM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

At the current moment my biggest wish would be for this negative attitude of the big authorities to cease. It would be good to see Bitcoin being embraced by them without applying any unnecessary regulatory measures. This current trend must reverse as it will really help strengthen the public's confidence in Bitcoin.

I support btc because it gives me a new hope and it change me a lot. So I wish that btc will stand and rise and stay forever, I hope this bitcoin will not be perish and it remain. I Believe that if bitcoin will always have its value many people around will continue to gain on it and it is really a big help on us.
Pages:
Jump to: