Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 7. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 12:01:44 PM
All things considered, I would by one means or another desire that bitcoin will turn out to be more steady and lesser hazard as far as venture as unpredictability is a piece of digital currency development that everybody ought to consider. I wish that btc ought to likewise have an update in it's blockchain innovation much superior to the rest so it will keep on being the main digital money on the planet.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
I hope BTC will be legalized in the world and BTC can be used for transactions in real stores Wink
I think all bitcoiners are same wished to bitcoin to be legalized and accepted in all over the world and used in all transactions to pay, to buy, in all real stores.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 31, 2018, 11:55:14 AM
I think that I want it to have the main currency and i want btc to replace dollar as i think it has many privileges, to my mind, it is obvious that it has it thanks to the blockchain system which is smart
Activity: 149
Merit: 34
💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz
July 31, 2018, 11:50:25 AM
My wish for BTC is that it will be accepted directly in stores (both brick and mortar and online) and for living expenses like rent and bills, without the use of fiat as an intermediary. If it is possible to pay with credit card, it should be possible to pay with BTC (or another altcoin).
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 11:46:53 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

I Wish that Btc will be legalized in all countries around the world so that we are all happy and enjoy to use our bitcoin to purchase goods and free to transact anywhere and anytime.

I agree, if you think it legalizes bitcoin in all countries, but if it is to be achieved, we must be able to face the challenges that will come. because they are not easy to do, and require a long process to accomplish them. so we have to be patient with the next challenge.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
Most likely, you need a fork, the speed of course is very necessary for bitcoin transfers. Shocked
Activity: 238
July 31, 2018, 11:39:38 AM
Bitcoin business is a function that can not be predictable, which many people works towards the perspective to determine the price after a short time investment,  my expectations in bitcoin industry is to let people know about bitcoin by increasing the number investors in the industry.
Activity: 224
July 31, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

I wish i could use bitcoin to paying everything because it is so easy to use from my phone wallet. Not only bitcoin, but other altcoins as well.
and i wish the blocktime of bitcoin going to be reduced, so the pending transaction is not too many.
Activity: 154
July 31, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
I wish that bitcoin will last forever and its purpose as a digital money will be used globally. I hope more and more people will get more interested in investing bitcoin and other crypto and that more merchant is accepting bitcoin as payments in all online transactions.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 31, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
For me, I always wish that bitcoin can become official currency one day and is used for payment and transaction worldwide
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
July 31, 2018, 06:20:03 AM

I Wish that Btc will be legalized in all countries around the world so that we are all happy and enjoy to use our bitcoin to purchase goods and free to transact anywhere and anytime.
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 06:11:54 AM
can rise as high as December 2017 december
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 06:11:13 AM
I wish that bitcoin have a high value and never become go down . That bitcoin can be stable . 😂 so btc will help alot people to sustain our needs . 😊
Activity: 13
July 31, 2018, 05:57:14 AM
Bitcoin is not dead, the price correction takes several months, and so the bitcoin price will go back up to the highest point, just wait.
bitcoin will not disappear, bitcoin only increases and decreases in price. so we have to be patient to make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
July 31, 2018, 04:46:13 AM
The only wish I have regarding Bitcoin is that it gains the trust of the investors back. I have seen many people saying that it is dead and they don’t believe in Bitcoin anymore. I know there are still many supporters of Bitcoin but still it has lost many. This would increase the adoption of the Bitcoin which will have a direct impact on the value of Bitcoin. The retail buyers as of now are completely out of the market so it is important for the retail buyers to come back in order for btc to grow up.
Activity: 84
July 31, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
I think my only wish would be satoshi revealing himself and trying to help in the improvement of bitcoin. I think him showing himself will be very good for the confidence of users to bitcoin.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
July 31, 2018, 04:37:02 AM
My very own wish for btc is to finally solved the scalability issues with btc so that It will go to the moon in no time and of course I hope transaction fees will become affordable to everybody like what is actually want by satoshi to be used for peer to peer payments instantly around the world. 
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 04:31:11 AM
Wish btc could stand forever at least till i die.
Activity: 40
July 31, 2018, 04:23:46 AM
I wish that it will have more reliable growth rate in the long run and the price won't go down that much so many will invest consistently from time to time.
Activity: 37
July 31, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
Satoshi Nakamoto is just looking the bitcoin community. Probably, it is not yet the time for him to expose his identity to the mass. He just viewing the mimicry people who want to snatch the title to him but as he will publicly announced for his ownership of bitcoin, there is a possibility that price will goes up.I hope BTC can be a helper for people in financial difficulties
Pages:
Jump to: