Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 4. (Read 873 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 11:35:22 AM
I really hope that bitcoin reaches its stability. In addition, bitcoin can be more popular, and there will be more countries that will legalize bitcoin. So I can do much with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:34:28 AM
I want bitcoin to reach the highest price possible and bitcoin can be acknowledged by all countries, I want bitcoin to be a transaction tool that is acknowledged by the world.
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 11:31:55 AM
I wish bitcoin price will be high and break all Records also attract many new investors and i want to spend bitcoin for buy goods and services. also want to do a world tour and spend only bitcoin. also i wish bitcoin will be legalized in all country and governments and private department will accept bitcoin as a payment.
Activity: 59
August 01, 2018, 11:30:44 AM
I think holding bitcoin is the suitable method for these days. Because it got little deep here. Once bitcoin hits 20000$ at start of 2018 year. So I think BTC Will reach 10000$ starts with 2019. So I holds until it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
My wish for Bitcoin is that it becomes more stable and a legal means of exchange of goods and services. I actually want all critics to be very fair in their criticism of bitcoin. If the above are achieved, I believe bitcoin will be great forever.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
August 01, 2018, 11:12:21 AM
I just want Bitcoin to last forever and can be used as a transaction tool for all countries in the world.  I'm sure bitcoin prices will be more expensive.
In addition I hope bitcoin can be used properly and not used as a means of crime.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
I wish that Bitcoin joins the mainstream business community and get listed on shares sites like Nasdaq and then more investor's would join and make the community more strong by bringing new investors.

Wish? bitcoin have already a beautiful granted wish that all the bounties have already experience all I can wish for is more blessing will come more opportunities to the bounties who are started  in grandmall
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 10:56:55 AM
There are options to make money with btc like investing a bitcoin or joining a signature campaign or bounty campaign but for me im prefer on bounty or signature because you need a time only and this is not risky to loss a money and if you have a patience you can earn money.
Activity: 21
August 01, 2018, 10:30:05 AM
Hope its price will never go down and I wish for its stability
Activity: 28
August 01, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
I think the best thing to wish is stability for btc.
Activity: 37
August 01, 2018, 10:20:20 AM
I wish the price of btc return to 16k$ then i can get my money back. I lost too much.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
my desire is to buy a house that I desire idamkan from the first to get it, maybe by getting a lot of bitcoin and sell diangka very fantastik maybe my dream can be done to buy their own house.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
I just hope that the price of BTC at the end of 2018 will increase to $ 15000. That's enough for me to earn a high profit, because now I'm trying to make money to buy BTC, because of that expectation that I am determined to hold the BTC.
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 01, 2018, 09:52:31 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

If i can make one wish for bitcoin, i will wish bitcoin to reach its stability. Beside that, bitcoin can be more popular, and there will be more country that will legalize bitcoin.
Activity: 280
August 01, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
With all the hype surrounding Bitcoin, it's easy to forget it's not even the only digital currency out there. The reason it's the most famous is because it's the first of its kind, but it's not alone.
"Bitcoin is not the only currency today which is valuable to -- I wouldn't say invest, I don't like the term. There are other currencies as well.
Activity: 150
August 01, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
I wish the haters of bitcoin and cryptocurrency could see how bitcoin and cryptocurrency is going to transform the world financial system. I also wish the media could sell the positive side of bitcoin and cryptocurrency.. 
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 09:24:34 AM
I am very much looking forward to legal certainty and legalizing bitcoin around the world as well as stabilizing the bitcoin exchange rate itself
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
August 01, 2018, 09:06:28 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

I hope that bitcoin will be consistent and upgrade itself which will provide us the best oportunities that will help our lives.
copper member
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
I expectance that bitcoin will ne"er kick off.I further looking-for that bitcoin into a worldwidel currency that is accepted inclusive.I just desire for this scheme to aid us and be with us for a long time.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:35:32 AM
I just wish for worldwide legalization for bitcoin. Where everyone can use their bitcoin whereever and whenever they want and to what ever store they buy.

It is good to wish for all of us to use it in our daily life. I believe that bitcoin will create new opportunities and more stores will open the door to a bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: