Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 3. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 5
August 01, 2018, 09:33:08 PM
My wishes for BTC would be

implementing privacy features for 100% anonymity and fungibility
wide acceptance
(and until then a 100% anonymous high-volume high-frequency decentralized exchange of course with no KYC AML espionage)
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:17:21 PM
Whether bitcoin comes out on top or not, my wish for it is that paves the way for the world to truly adopt a cryptocurrency. As the pioneer coin, I hope bitcoin has opened the minds of society into accepting a revolutionary way to control money that’s rightfully ours. Hopefully, bitcoin will allow us to embrace a digital future, where money is circulated via a virtual currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 09:12:07 PM
what I want for the BTC is to have its high price this year so I can sell all my tokens and also to recover my earnings. why I really want to be able to fulfill the BTC has lasted for years it makes me feel like I'm in my house at work.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 357
August 01, 2018, 08:47:04 PM
Lets say that Even the investment nature of cryptocurrency will fail in the future, we still hope that it is being a currency will take over worlds divided currency. If it is the new system of monetary policy, it will sure become one in the future. Its a great idea not to be wasted indeed.
Activity: 240
August 01, 2018, 08:45:27 PM
simple .. and this jugs certainly most people want, of course .. hopefully BTC prices have increased, some ICO failed and trading often lost this because BTC experience a price reduction in my opinion
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 08:35:05 PM
Wish is that Bitcoin will accomplish it's core mission and vision that it was build in the first place to be the first and best globally recognized transaction currency for better security, efficiency and  reliability for people.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
August 01, 2018, 07:56:05 PM
This's the main point which complicates the development of bitcoin so far, namely the regulation which's unclear. I don't know how long they will hang the bitcoin legality whereas the positive benefits it brings are very large and we cannot deny it because we as citizens can feel it ourselves.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 07:22:50 PM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
Just like any other people want, I also want bitcoin to make a comeback just like what it is last december. I also wish bitcoin would be known and popular all over the world and soon become norms in the society. I wish bitcoin can be used in everyday life and be more stable than dollar.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 01, 2018, 07:13:11 PM
My hope for bitcoin is to achieve better this year because I really hope that the results of my investment will bear fruit. And also not to bitcoin alone but altcoin will grow and the price is getting more and more year. I really hope for the crypto currency that improves my economy from year to year.
Yes.Same here too.All i wish for bitcoin is to see its price finally increasing until it reaches a very high peak since we are so down in this previous months.Maybe replacing fiat currency might be so hard so i just hope that one of these days the government will acknowledge the potentials of bitcoin and legalized it so we can have another option for payment system.
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 07:12:00 PM
I hope with the legal certainty and legalization of bitcoin around the world it will also stabilize the bitcoin price itself so no need to worry to invest
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
August 01, 2018, 07:06:10 PM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

My present wish for the bitcoin is for it to become fully adapted; getting to its full use and maximization. That it also becomes fully accepted globally, especially by the world government and let the real shift happen in the finance world through the cryptocurrency revolution.
Activity: 224
August 01, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
My hope for bitcoin is to achieve better this year because I really hope that the results of my investment will bear fruit. And also not to bitcoin alone but altcoin will grow and the price is getting more and more year. I really hope for the crypto currency that improves my economy from year to year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 01, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
I am thinking of a cashless society that really work perfectly fine. How i really wish that bitcoin and all other cryptos will become the currency as replacement for fiat and see all those advantages stipulated therein to be truly felt by the people. Especially during offline that bitcoin and cryptos can still be used by the people.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 05:22:13 PM
I wish that Btc price will increase for now so that I can be able to convert my earnings into fiat and earn big profit.Also I wish that bitcoin will still last long so that I can still be able to earn more profit and have enough money for my future needs.
Bitcoiner's wish that price value of bitcoin will  continues increasing so that we can get more profit in our investment and I convert it into fiat currency. Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profitable income.
Activity: 229
August 01, 2018, 02:10:38 PM
I wish that bitcoin should continue to succeed by rising more higher, becoming legalized and accepted in day to day transactions.
Activity: 162
August 01, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
I wish that its price goes higher and higher by each day.And to have a real store accepting bitcoin as payment method.
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 01:18:51 PM
All the investors want the same thing in this whole world as fast as their investment just gain the double price or more. People invest in some things with. Hope for Gaining profit otherwise no one want to invest in anything if they see losses definitely they will not invest in this things. Must wish for btc.all I want is just technology being advance day by day so that people can use the value of btc.people will understand to or tomorrow that it's the next cash system. Old paper cash system will be gone in the near future. Everyone is using btc. This is the main cash system in the world btc. The more people want it the more people will demand for btc it will become the prime coin in the world. So it helps people life to make it easy. So let's hope for the best. Let's see what happens.
Activity: 148
August 01, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

For me, if I will be granted to have one wish in bitcoin. I will wish that "I hope that bitcoin will never reduce or loss money instead it should always gaining and not losing anything" the I think is not possible to happen because bitcoin is also part of economy even it is in technology because bitcoin depends when the price is too high the demand is so low, while when the price is too low, its demand is too high. But there is no bad in wishing. Just keep on wishing.
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 11:49:42 AM
I hope BTC will be legalized in the world and BTC can be used for transactions in real stores Wink
Yes, that one wish of bitcoin community to be legalized and accepted bitcoin all over the world cause it give big help for there people and the economy of every country to become successful. We know that bitcoin can be used in online transactions like convert bitcoin money into cash, buying goods, paying bills in real stores.
Activity: 365
August 01, 2018, 11:38:34 AM
My wish for bitcoin is to acceptable at all level all over the world and this will bring a lot of development to the nations economy through job creation and poverty alleviation.
Pages:
Jump to: