Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 8. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 31, 2018, 04:08:24 AM
I want the price of bitcoin increases. For this reason people will be more profitable. Especially those people who are investing their bitcoin in different bitcoin investing sites and who have fund their bitcoins in their bitcoin wallet. If the price of bitcoin rises they will get more profit.

This is anwish everyone wishes for, with this it can help the bitcoin to be more popular because of the value, people tends to like things where they can generate money. At the same time with an increase to its value, government of different countries will realize how the bitcoin can help the economy. Bitcoin is helping us to have a brighter future.
Activity: 195
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
irrespective of the downward trend in BTC now, i still see it as the best coin and will always try as much as possible to ensure that i contribute my own quota for the development of it. not only will i continue to invest in it but will also ensure that i spread the message across board telling people about what BTC has to offer.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
for it to grow and improve and change and to keep on changing peoples lives and to keep giving us a different out look on society. it has changed alot and hopeful more changes are to come
Activity: 28
July 31, 2018, 03:27:33 AM
My wish is bitcoin will develop day by day and become the best coin ever.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
July 31, 2018, 03:17:30 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
I hope Bitcoin is alive and used by everyone in the world. besides all countries in the world legalize Bitcoin transactions. although it can not be a global currency, but it can still be a digital commodity asset. and I believe Bitcoin will be better in the future.
Activity: 30
July 31, 2018, 03:15:17 AM
Our common efforts make Bitcoin legal in every country. That will be done in the near future. I used to compare BTC as a flame, it smoldered but never turned off, so that the flare flared only when many people really care about it, for example, governments are more interested in Bitcoin than it will have a place.
Activity: 93
July 31, 2018, 03:14:32 AM
For BTC to be soon recognized by the government as a legal currency and support it's campaign and have the people aware of the benefits of using BTC and cryptocurrency. As of now this is my wish because it is a real challenge for BTC to become a legal currency without the support and recognition from the government.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:12:49 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
My wish is so that bitcoin didn't create any more the so-called fork or other cryptocurrencies. One sole cryptocurrency is enough to be used for main transactions because we got too many ICOs and it make more choices for each coin with their each purpose which totally different or just to improve the so called bitcoin. Hopefully the bitcoin creator can stand the ground to clean up this mess or at least some regulation to help people thinking bitcoin was a scam.
Activity: 96
July 31, 2018, 03:08:35 AM
I just wish for worldwide legalization for bitcoin. Where everyone can use their bitcoin whereever and whenever they want and to what ever store they buy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 03:02:28 AM
Bitcoin is not dead, the price correction takes several months, and so the bitcoin price will go back up to the highest point, just wait.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2018, 03:01:42 AM
Hope everyone would want the bitcoin price to go up, and for me to invest from now is a pretty good strategy indeed the risk is very high at the time the market is now being abnormal, but my prediction is confident of rising bitcoin prices at the end of the year now and the profits will definitely be gained
Activity: 37
July 31, 2018, 02:48:00 AM
I wish the bitcoin price in coming months this year could equal or exceed its peak in 2017. And then the Bitcoin School could be accepted in the cryptocurrency market in my country.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 02:43:21 AM
I would like to see the blockchain of bitcoin become faster, and the commissions are lower. I think, in the future, bitcoin's volatility will decrease.
Activity: 54
July 31, 2018, 02:42:49 AM
Wish that btc could reach x10 prices from now on so i can get brand new Ferrari  Tongue.
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 02:37:38 AM
I wish that bitcoin gives more opportunities to us, and I hope it will legalized all over the world. and I also wish the price will just soar to the moon and stay there.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 02:35:09 AM
My very wish for Bitcoin is that the demands would become high so that value will increase more. Bitcoin will also serve as mode of payments for schools, hospitals, and in other establishments.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
July 31, 2018, 02:30:39 AM
My wish would be that Bitcoin be known to many more people as a store of value! I don't think governments can do much about "killing" Bitcoins. Governments can disrupt the exchange of Bitcoins to fiat currencies, which is the ultimate goal of many individuals. As you know many are in for cryptocurrencies because of the chance that it can rapidly grow in value and one can make a huge profit out of that increase. So more people getting into it will dramatically increase the demand and then the price. So my wish is more and more people please get on board cryptocurrencies including Bitcoins!
Activity: 177
July 31, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
My wish for bitcoin i hope the price will increase and never decrease again so that everyone can get a good profit and many people will become interested to invest.And also i wish that bitcoin legalized by my country.

My wish with bitcoin is become a globally ligalized, so that people not afraid of investing it. I did not wish that the price is raise because i'm confident that it will come, soon.
Activity: 153
July 31, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
My wish for bitcoin i hope the price will increase and never decrease again so that everyone can get a good profit and many people will become interested to invest.And also i wish that bitcoin legalized by my country.
Activity: 420
July 31, 2018, 01:30:21 AM
My desire for btc is, bitcoin is acceptable in all countries of the world and all countries legalize it, so bitcoin will grow as many will use it for investment or use it for exchange tools, and I expect faster bitcoin transaction time and cheaper transaction costs .
Pages:
Jump to: