Pages:
Author

Topic: What would be your wish for BTC ? - page 9. (Read 852 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
July 31, 2018, 01:25:26 AM
My wish and probably the wish of a lot of people here is bitcoin being used in a lot of use cases and accepted as a payment everywhere on earth.
People, including me can buy car, houses and other things with it without worrying and cash in, cash out like nowadays.
I believe we wont have to live on cash anymore in the future.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 01:23:00 AM
Just hope its price will never go down  Grin Grin Grin

Im wishing that they will accept bitcoin as payments and i wish that bitcion will never go down and will rise just like he did last december. Im waiting for that moment so that i can earn profit. Bitcoin please be good to us.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 01:20:52 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?

My expectation for BTC is that prices continue to fluctuate always we can use for investment without having to feel anxious with losses, because bitcoin is really useful for our lives.
Activity: 308
July 31, 2018, 12:57:15 AM
Just 1 wish, as my dream, bitcoin will break the resistant at $20000 and reach $1million LoL!!!!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
July 31, 2018, 12:50:33 AM
I have seen several post which speaks btc is not dead, whether investment or not, whether it is really for risk takers or not and several of these topic triggered me to come to the point that in deed if one had a wish for BTC, how will that be for bitcoin?
That digital wallet could be attended by a development team wherein we can ask for a recovery on it. People should be doing KYC on it just like any apps on social media just like facebook so that our coins will be recovered from someone from the dev. who will attend on the digital wallet problems.
Activity: 54
July 31, 2018, 12:29:12 AM
My wish is boom boom boom.
Activity: 331
July 31, 2018, 12:26:13 AM
I think every investor in bitcoin has the same wish! Please go high and high and reach at least 20 k this year. That is my wish for this year. and only wish. And when looking a the news about bitcoin we can expect a rise. 
Activity: 168
July 31, 2018, 12:23:52 AM
The thing I desire at bitcoin is that the price of the bitcoin is increasing and there will be more country and market acceptance of bitcoin exchange in place from the place.
Activity: 79
July 31, 2018, 12:14:13 AM
I wish bitcoin will be accepted and be legalization worldwide.  I am looking forward seeing it
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
Just hope its price will never go down  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
July 30, 2018, 09:51:32 PM
I hope BTC can be a helper for people in financial difficulties
and I also hope that all crypto communities can get a positive knowledge of the existence of bitcoin, such as blockchain technology is very powerful to be utilized
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
July 30, 2018, 09:26:09 PM
Seeing Satoshi coming back and clean the mess we see here and there in the Bitcoin sphere. Bitcoin is like a soap opera, I can so imagine the mainstream media publishing articles with their own conspiracy theory, even Alex Jones would surely join the party.
Roger Ver becoming jealous so and crying like a baby on Twitter

Nice one sir! Satoshi Nakamoto is just looking the bitcoin community. Probably, it is not yet the time for him to expose his identity to the mass. He just viewing the mimicry people who want to snatch the title to him but as he will publicly announced for his ownership of bitcoin, there is a possibility that price will goes up. Anyways, if I have a wish in bitcoin, I think the stability of its price.
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 09:23:40 PM
I wish it will survive forever and bring unstoppable to me
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 09:05:02 PM
of course everyone wants the best of bitcoin, everyone wants bitcoin to keep increasing its price, and can also be used as a substitute currency in his country to make sale and purchase transactions.
Activity: 560
July 30, 2018, 08:57:29 PM
bitcoin is one of the digital currencies that can be traded in the digital currency exchange and btc in my opinion will not die because it is a technological advance in transacting
Activity: 40
July 30, 2018, 08:56:09 PM
I wish that bircoin will forever increase its value. I also hope that bitcoin will not be used in black market and illegal transactions.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

I wish to bitcoin is will legalized to all country and the price of bitcoin will back and become stable in market price being accepted for virtually all forms of transactions.
Activity: 78
July 30, 2018, 08:48:47 PM
I also see that bitcoin is not going to die, and we'd better always invest in bitcoin, and I'm sure people who invest in bitcoin will benefit enormously in the future.
Activity: 308
July 30, 2018, 06:08:50 PM
I think all people would wish that the value of bitcoin will increase so that those who invest can gain high profit. It is nicer thay bicoin will be acceptable to different countries so that transactions in payments and sending money will be easier plus it can help those who don't have permanent job.
Activity: 714
July 30, 2018, 06:05:47 PM

The most likely wish by everyone here is specially the Bitcoin enthusiast is of course to make the Bitcoin to become on ATH again. Like the last year performance will be beat by this year performance so that the whole Crypto market will become healthy and everyone in the community will be happy again.
Pages:
Jump to: