Pages:
Author

Topic: What would happen if another cryptocurrency took Bitcoins place in Market Cap? - page 6. (Read 2651 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
This most likely does not happen. But even if some other crypto currency will take the place of bitcoin, nothing serious will happen.
Activity: 126
So what do you think would happen if another Cryptocurrency (Example Monero / Ethereum etc) were to take Bitcoins spot as first in market cap?

It's hard to predict about that. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency running in this online bussiness. That's why no other token that can reach bitcoin nowadays. Maybe they can follow but never been reach.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
The price of the supposed new top coin would determine the price of other cryptocurrencies in the coin market. This coin would have to have some extraordinary features aside blockchain. It's clear we haven't reached that stage yet.

Every day in the whole world I created many new altcoins. To study more of them it needs much time. But I don't think that some green will get bitcoins place.
Activity: 96
I think this will not happen, bitcoin sits well and there will not be such another popular currency.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I'd think there would be nothing different in the market. For one thing i think Ethereum being number one over Bitcoin is an effect. The one thing that would cause it is an outflow of buyers because of the huge number of projects under it. I just hope we see this cone true and eventually see a crypto currency be stable enough to be adopted.
Activity: 85
I think some of the altcoins are doing really well since most of them are backed by products and with time, one day, we are likely to see some of these things happening. Who knows this industry is full of surprises, everything has the ability to happen in here and If that happens one day, investors of that particular coin will be happy and more investors are likely to come into this industry as we are still battling to get more people in here.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
So what do you think would happen if another Cryptocurrency (Example Monero / Ethereum etc) were to take Bitcoins spot as first in market cap?
We are still unable to see something like that on the horizon, however I think that it is not possible to some of the alternative cryptocurrency to replace the Bitcoin fully, just in terms of capitalisation and amount of daily trading and this would not change anything.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103

if bitcoin was somehow rendered completely useless — and that is a big if — I’m sure some altcoin would take the throne. However all these altcoins are heavily influenced by Bitcoin in some form or another. More than likely every altcoin will have the same fatal flaw that Bitcoin has.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
No big deal at all because that's maybe for a short period of time and Bitcoin will reclaim its place again. As long as bitcoin is still in cryptoworld, it will surely remain as the most dominant and powerful cryptocurrencies of all time.
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
Then we can say that there is a new "King of Crypto" and I think the could have a chance to make overcome bitcoin is ETH, as we notice this coin is one of the most highest volume beside on bitcoin. However, I am pretty sure that there will be huge impact of losing the place of bitcoin at the top, maybe there will be an enormous bloodbath will occur.
Activity: 266
From the change in the seats of the terms - the amount will not change. Bitcoin, an etherium or other digital currency will become number 1 - this will not change anything radically. For investors, the very possibility of investing and earning is important, and on which digital currency it is not so important.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
I think that nothing special will happen if bitcoin falls from the pedestal. Now the etherium has every chance to take its place and it is rather good than bad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
It will be the biggest news in the crypto world. For my personal opinion is people will be saying bad thing about popularity of it and about the profit because look here we have bitcoin what was on the second place now.
and people being curious about the benefits of coins that are able to shift bitcoin as the largest marketcap.but it is hard to happen, bitcoin for next several year still be main coin in market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
Even it will happen I don't think that we will see any strong consequences for the crypto and market, because kings will come and go, but crypto will remain as it is.
It will be the biggest news in the crypto world. For my personal opinion is people will be saying bad thing about popularity of it and about the profit because look here we have bitcoin what was on the second place now.
Activity: 1050
If that happens, then it becomes more exciting and of course, the cryptocurrency coin competition will be more interesting. But it seems that if you look at the price, it seems to be difficult to compete with bitcoin prices and I think it takes quite a long time to be able to compete with it. It's possible that if bitcoins are rivaled, investors will be active to buy coins and of course, the market price will improve.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It can not be in nearest future, because Bitcoin is too popular and users do not replace it. Plus many people also have BTC miners, which costs a lot, so Bitcoin is Nr.1 in current crypto market without any doubts.  Wink

Perfect on that bitcoin will never be took place,not this time and not in the near future.
Until the blockchain becomes disabled and dont need to be use as platforms for every conversion of altcoins ,bitcoin will continue to dominate this market and will continue to grow the pricesnd value
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
It can happen but it will be very difficult to replace bitcoin because bitcoin is the first digital currency, it is the premise for other currencies to be born and many people have trusted it as the main currency of the market. But if there is other coin  replacing bitcoin , I think most people will be very shocked .  

Then all that belongs to bitcoin will be on that altcoin together with the authority to all crypto in the market.

I think that nothing will be changed. Someone took first place bitcoin took second and go on. People still will start investing into crypto market in Bitcoin will be on the second place.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It maybe happening that another cryptocurrency will come in the market, but i don’t think so it will take place bitcoins but instead it will maybe add among other coins. So for me bitcoin is already before the new one get in, so it is not taking its place, it is only adding. So nothing to worry about bitcoins place replacement, because it will stand firm in its place.
I think nothing will happen if another coin takes place of bitcoin and become the top crypto in the market, but I think it will never happen because the market cap of bitcoin is so high that no other crypto can cross that level easily. People still invest their money in bitcoin mostly because they think if the price pump once they will make huge profits against their investment.
Pages:
Jump to: