Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if the altcoin price dumped? - page 25. (Read 3545 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

If the altcoin is most promising and potential then I try to hold the altcoin till the price goes up at past price. If the coin will not promising or hype coin then I try to sell as soon as possible and try to rebuying the coin after some days. Or if I find any coin which can give me sure profit then I try my investment to these coins so that I can recover my loss.thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
When price dumped we have chance to replace our investments to other altcoins which you more prefer for now
Activity: 18
Merit: 11
Stick with bitcoin dude,buy more solid alts at the bottom? wait for the market to recover so that you can maximize your profits.I have been doing this method for quite a while and i can say it gave me me peacefulness whenever the market has been dumped because you can still get profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Lately, we know the market price of altcoin weakened. Whether or not the purchasing power decreases. Please explain to me what makes you interested in altcoins? And give me an explanation of what you will do to overcome things when altcoin the price dumps?

I would buy as much of it if the altcoin price is wasted because who knows next year or next month the altcoin price will come back and I can sell and make a profit then even if the altcoin price is down now I prefer to hold altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back
Activity: 280
The usual way to do is to buy more when the price had dip and hold your alts until it will make a full recovery. Don't sell your coins since you end up losing your investment. It is normally happening in the crypto market and you should be use to it later. Just patiently wait for the bullish market before planning to sell your coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50

For me there is no point in selling now, all I can do is just HODL and as long as you don’t sell you aren’t really losing of course if you believe in project that you invested. Good times are ahead of us!
In terms of dump I rather to hodl my coin until the volume explodes at higher prices, this is our advantage to buy more cheaper coin due to the prices is affordable. As long as still exist it always have a potential to rapidly growth so better to hodl for a long term investment.
Activity: 108
There are different options who you can do. The most of the professional traders are working and trading only with a stop loss. If you have forget to set a stop loss then you have two opportunities: sell directly or hold till the price increase.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

For every dump
I have bought and hodl more
And for every pump I have gathered my profits
That’s the main purpose of trading and investing in the first instance
Let’s be fast and prompt
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

Buy if you have an extra bucks for extra altcoins in your portfolio or if you are just waiting for the right price, then HODL, keep calm and keep your patience still. You'll never know when is the right time to start selling those altcoins that you have been longing to hold to.

Just don't get affected by the FUD news everywhere and your tokens will be safe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

For me there is no point in selling now, all I can do is just HODL and as long as you don’t sell you aren’t really losing of course if you believe in project that you invested. Good times are ahead of us!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
Get acquainted with the stop loss, I think many lose because they do not use it as a tool for losing money, but in vain, since it is better to lose 1% than more than half of the deposit.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
With fluctuating prices determined by supply and demand, then if there is a dump everywhere it is the lack of demand now, because given that the Bitcoin market has recently declined and that's where there is a concern for someone to buy, then they will just wait with very cheap price, what to do now is just be patient and wait for a fairly cheap price, buy and hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 21

If the altcoins I have invested is the best I will definitely hold, because pattience is the key and it will pay me in future. Generally if you have altcoins which is in top 100 listed in coinmarkecap than there should be no problem. Price will recover when right time will come.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261

When it comes to the price dumping of altocoins then its actually opportunity for us to buy more coins. I am always looking for altcoins to dump themselves because if the altcoins are dumping themselves then they might hit the ICO prices or even go lower than that. Thus I can literally buy those coins which I missed during the ICO's and for which the project was also best one. I guess this is just the current situation in which we are right now. The perfect time to stock those altcoins which will surely spike over 10x in very short time and thus another opportunity to earn 10x in very short period of time. Believe me, this is how we should look at the dump and many expert investors are always in the want of such times!
Activity: 116
Usually I rely on the concept and goals of the project, I like a few coins it is ETH, DASH, NEO in them I see the perspective, the rest altcoins are a temporary phenomenon
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
Let's be honest in here, most of those altcoins are shit. There are only a few worth noticing. It's a well established fact thst whenever Btc price is down altcoins go down even deeper. If I had bought altcoins which have been hit harder I would hold them until market recovers. And cryptocurrency market always recovers. If you are looking to invest in altcoin in this correction of market situation then go for Ethereum. Otherwise, the safest bet is always go with Bitcoin.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
At such moments, when everything seems hopeless, there is a great opportunity to buy coins on the cheap. I try not to pay attention to what is happening in the market. I believe that prices will rise, so I hold my investment in the long term.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
the price falls lower and lower. it remains only to wait. and most likely you will need to wait longer than a few months.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
Altcoins very much jump in price, which makes them very profitable for trading. You can earn a lot on scalping, even having basic knowledge in technical analysis. Well if the altcoins are very much falling in price I will definitely HODL them in my wallet. Their price will grow as soon as the market trend changes.
Activity: 563
Merit: 102
Since the last high the altcoin price had a pretty hard correction and most coins lost more than half of their value, but it hink that they will come back so i have no worries

You are true, I also believe it will come back soon so I am still holding my alts and I have no worries. I am enjoying myself here in crypto world and I also understand that not everyday is a goo day .cryptocurrency is volatile so I am already prepared.
Pages:
Jump to: