Pages:
Author

Topic: What would you do if you received 20 bitcoins? - page 13. (Read 9756 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Well, very easy question Smiley
I will buy a great vacation trip for me and my wife, maybe visit China, Tibet, Kenya (safari) etc.
Part of money I will keep because I expect that bitcoin will raise in value in coming years but surely that part of it I will spend for great vacation!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
6 BTC for my gaming rig
8 BTC for mining/cloudmining
and put 6 BTC on cold storage

I think some of us will spend the BTC & forget to return, because was too happy  Grin

So the people who wouldn't even try to return it or get in contact are pretty much scammers right? that's how I see it you took someones money which is obviously a mistake.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
6 BTC for my gaming rig
8 BTC for mining/cloudmining
and put 6 BTC on cold storage

I think some of us will spend the BTC & forget to return, because was too happy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I would sell half for AUD.. put the remaining 80% in cold storage and other 20% in my every day wallet in case I wanted to buy myself a little present with BTC.
Activity: 602
What a honest man would do: Send it back to the address even if you can't contact the person who sent it and get confirmation it was a mistake.

What a smart man would do: Invest it into a Bitcoin related business.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
What any smart man would, invest it/save it and profit out of it!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I would send it back to the sending address, simple as that, no holding onto it to "find" the guy who owns them. If I don't own them then I cannot keep them.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Your just sitting there and you get a notification that you have received 20 bitcoins out of nowhere. What would you do?

I mine since jan 2014 ... and i haven't received any 25BTC that the network can generate.
 Cheesy always a dream to "receive" 20BTC from nowhere.

Mathematic network don't do this things per magic event.  Kiss

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
of course I would send it back .  Smiley
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Your just sitting there and you get a notification that you have received 20 bitcoins out of nowhere. What would you do?

Its more likely a scam, but if its not I will just keep it in my wallet until price went up to about 1000$...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218
Change is in your hands
If it will not be a mistake i will keep it for my self and promote BTC with half of it Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
This is a difficult one because so many people can accidentally send coins to others which were not meant for them in which case you using them could cause a problem. If I was not sure they were meant for me I would hold them safely until I could either trace the person that sent them or someone came to me saying they had accidentally sent them. If I knew they were for me I would more than likely invest in some kind of bitcoin business.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
If they were meant for me I'd buy undervalued altcoins. Some have become way too cheap and it's value is not being recognized.
Activity: 907
Merit: 1003
I'd HODL
Activity: 686
i'll buy klondike bars ≈
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★☆★Bitin.io★☆★
i invest on Hardware and start my profite Cheesy
maybe i can do it .
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Donate 15 to Sean's Outpost and spend 5 on a new gaming rig.
Activity: 924
i will wait until someone panicking after send to wrong address Grin
after he/she can prove own that address, i'll send it back

Good for you, im sure hell give you a reward for being honest. but I think it was a mistake, just shoot him a tiny amount with a message if that was meant for you.. im not sure if hell get the message, but at least you tried..
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
i will buy a new smartphone, laptop, and giveaways to my friends Cheesy
Activity: 658
decentralize EVERYTHING...
add it to my deep freeze storage and wait for more...
Pages:
Jump to: