Pages:
Author

Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ? - page 2. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
September 02, 2018, 10:23:12 AM
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?

I have no choice i need to stop for while my trading job due the crisis I'm suppering a lot of loses
I'll be back again to do this job 'well' i need rest for awhile to relax myself and refresh my trading strategy
To the people out there crying for the loses in trading do not give just take a rest to relax your mind
And surely the loses goes back again, I recommend use nexybit trading platform for the come working in trading
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 02, 2018, 10:03:52 AM
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.

Well, the most experienced guys manage to deal with the day trading, and they rise very good money on these activities. I prefer holding the altcoins, which I have and wait.
Activity: 121
Merit: 16
September 02, 2018, 02:16:41 AM
we always see the rise of the price of BTC because if it is not always monitored we can experience critical, and we must be smart to process our own trade, so as not to experience critical.
Activity: 406
September 02, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Crisis for the trader is a possible to get a money. For owners a large capitals - this is an moment to direct all its efforts for save a capital. Need stay with own capital, many risks.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Just need to remain calm first. Then can take a clear decision as cool mind and head can take right decision all time. Look the market carefully what is going on and what can be goes in the next movement of the market. If you are holding then make sure about how to reduce your lose. It mean sell your coins when it give you less stress for lose. If you have enough courage then just keep patience. Time never remain same for all time itself. That’s all I think.     
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
If you're talking about the bear market and how hard
it is to earn profit in trading in this market, what I will
gonna do is, we can't do anything about it, there will
be a time where market goes bearish. so, staying away
from short-term trades might be a smart move.
Activity: 34
Keep calm, because the cryptocurrency market will never be stable. Try to earn on arbitration between exchanges
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
In times of crisis, you need to pay attention to the top cryptocurrencies and those that have a basis in the form of working popular products, a planned roadmap and an experienced team and invest in them.
Activity: 128
When the market is in crisis, I think I will withdraw 50% of my investment. So I will preserve my capital better.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Friend, whatever people say, the most acceptable thing in that type of situation is to "hold"
Activity: 336
Merit: 29
Hold.

This is the only reasonable thing to do during this storm. It will not end soon.

Hodl tight, my friend Smiley

I have hold and now I have lost more than 50% of my assets, and I see the market is unlikely to grow high until the end of this year. But really no solution apart from hold to wait for the market flourishes again
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

My number 1 rule in any investments and a top scenario for people to stop getting frustrated in the field of lossing invests.

Also gettjng out of the situation is a way of thinking of a person if he sees his or her mind is making the worst of the outcome the investor or that persons needs to work on moving on

My second suggestion learn from your mistakes. Each failure has it's couse why it faild so the outcome is you should study why it happend that way to correct that kind of situation.

Also in getting to success I already set my limits and ways to make a win win money back.

1. You must invest a momey that you are ready to lost.

2. You planned number 1 but you must not claim that you will lost a momey.

3. Create a way to understand the project the market of your invested company.
Activity: 140
I think in the event of a trade crisis the most appropriate thing is to hold the bitcoin we have, keep monitoring the development of market price movements and keep thinking positively and not emotionally because the trade crisis makes many people lose their common sense and thinking irrationally also triggers emotions and cause traders to be frustrated. Patience is also very necessary to wait for market trading to recover to get the profit we expect.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.

Actually, people who are already earning profit in the past should start their own business in order to avoid losing a huge amount of their capital when the market prices are dropping.
Activity: 854
We have to be very patient when the market is in crises because if you sell them, you will be making very less amount of the money. So it is always good to wait and hold it until the market starts recovering in order to be in profit. Don't lose hope when the prices are decreasing.
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
when I find it difficult to make a profit in the trade market I prefer to work in the real world, I have experienced an economic crisis from March March, trading market prices have declined rapidly, I have not dared to invest.
Activity: 266
Current market trading fluctuations too unpredictable. You need to do is keep waiting. Or if you lose too much you need to rest so emotions do not affect trading. When you are back to normal, make a clear plan for yourself and trading
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
You cant get out when you face this in very first time but later on your experience would tell you something which actions should be made on once you experience or face it again.This is the best teacher which yourself realization would be the one who will decide on what action should be done.Most of us when we are still newbie would commit mistakes which is normal.Handling crisis would never be easy.
just hold it. you cannot do anything about the market. you should to have your target price and do not cut loss. hold when the market dumps so hard, and don't panic because it will be back to normal.
Activity: 30
All I have to do's to allocate our savings to a crisis-resistant form of investment, for example bitcoin. Why should be bitcoin? ..., because bitcoin's one of the best alternatives in investing. Ideally, it would be better if we use the principle of investing without going to one basket. Because this thing will be very risky. If you aren't good at diversifying funds into some form of investment, of course it will make the investment risk even greater.

Even when the crisis times come, I try not to sell my cryptocurrencies. I hold and simply start to look for an additional source of an income. Only a lazy guy will never find it.
Experienced people always have the same strategy, in fact they know about the importance of bitcoin and therefore they do not try to sell but even try to increase their investment in bitcoin when the bitcoin price is trading low.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
All I have to do's to allocate our savings to a crisis-resistant form of investment, for example bitcoin. Why should be bitcoin? ..., because bitcoin's one of the best alternatives in investing. Ideally, it would be better if we use the principle of investing without going to one basket. Because this thing will be very risky. If you aren't good at diversifying funds into some form of investment, of course it will make the investment risk even greater.

Even when the crisis times come, I try not to sell my cryptocurrencies. I hold and simply start to look for an additional source of an income. Only a lazy guy will never find it.
Pages:
Jump to: