Pages:
Author

Topic: what you should do crisis time in trading ? - page 3. (Read 2291 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 106
If you possible to spend only 1 or 2 hours aday in trading activity, for the better doing swing trading and use exchanges that has trigger order that has function for stop loss. Many trader that has crisis times can not handle when the price crash, so stop loss will automactly will reduce the loss.
and also the way on not stopping i mean you just let it and wait for when it ,ay recover are the best option also that you can also have to do with , not to be always look for the price of when it was been drop for cause there is some possibility of you might ever have to think sell it for immediate tht it was wrong move for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If you possible to spend only 1 or 2 hours aday in trading activity, for the better doing swing trading and use exchanges that has trigger order that has function for stop loss. Many trader that has crisis times can not handle when the price crash, so stop loss will automactly will reduce the loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
All I have to do's to allocate our savings to a crisis-resistant form of investment, for example bitcoin. Why should be bitcoin? ..., because bitcoin's one of the best alternatives in investing. Ideally, it would be better if we use the principle of investing without going to one basket. Because this thing will be very risky. If you aren't good at diversifying funds into some form of investment, of course it will make the investment risk even greater.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I think at the moment the crisis in the market is cryptocurrency and you need to keep calm and hold
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Firstly, we need to define what crisis time is. If you refer to bitcoin's recent dip in value, then you should trade small and use appropriate order types to make several but small profits. You may also pause for a day if you do not believe you can make money through trading. If you are talking about the global-level crisis, note that blockchain technologies are largely decentralized.
As long as there are people trading, you can do that as well. Just, be sure not to make mistakes others did and trade through your own emotions. There are other mistakes as well in times of crisis, so here's the guide I found now about them that you can check out https://www.cryptocointrade.com/education/avoid-cryptocurrency-trading-mistakes/.
Panic is the last thing you need, so keep calm and trade cryptos! Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Even within the crisis, you must not get panic and sell your all tokens. the most effective suggestion once the market gets down is to carry the coins. perceive the Market, and judge whether or not to dump the coins and Hold the coins.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
If ever you find yourself in that situation,
it is best to control your emotions and hodl,
let the market recover
Activity: 392
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
I believe that when the market is moving like the current time, we should not trade at this time, you have to limit the transaction and best not to trade. The market is fluctuating constantly and yet at the time of the bloodshed market you should give yourself a relaxing break and plan to start taking part when the market recovers.
Activity: 336
I saw many people are struggle with money management in crisis time and loose their attentions. as result many people get frustrated. they will try to get out from this situation very badly ..what do you think how you can manage your money in this situation or what would be your step?
You can see that at times when the market is in crisis like bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly falling, I believe that at this point you should just stand outside the market and watch the show. Variable bitcoin price and should not trade. The market is in the downtrend stage so I believe that bitcoin prices will be able to continue falling sharply in the coming time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
if you do not have time in trading is better to buy and holding only
because trading is needed time to do that and always checked on the market.

even the most experienced traders do these things. When the crisis comes, they stop trading and just hold the cryptocurrency they already own. It helps them avoid a lot of losses for sure.
Activity: 182
The coins that you should consider in the time of trading are very limited but that depends on the political situation of the coin and how its affecting governments, f bitcoin is banned then consider ethereum and litecoin, if bitcoins are not functioning consider the only ethereum
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
I think one of the most important ways to handle your problems is to be more patient than you was and remember that this is only money, it is nothing so important that you cannot live without.
Activity: 166
This should be a factor known in the mind of the investor before going into investment cryptocurrancy or any other type of investment. This should be expected at one point in time. Things to do during times of crisis, must hold and buy more coins at a cheaper price. To be a good trader, we must learn how to overcome that difficulty, in addition we must use it. In particular, we must hold when the price falls and patiently wait for the price to go up for sale.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
If you are always getting distracted by that, then the best thing that you can do is just to stop trading for some time to then come back later, that worked out well for me on the past and i could recover after a big loss. Maybe it can work out for you too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
when there is a trading crisis and price movements are not good and difficult to find profits and it is difficult to be able to determine the right coin price to buy and sell then I will be out of the market for a while and do other activities.

Yeah that's good just do other activities than focus on crisis in trading, because sometimes if you always look at the market you will stress so to avoid stress feeling try to do other activities.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
when there is a trading crisis and price movements are not good and difficult to find profits and it is difficult to be able to determine the right coin price to buy and sell then I will be out of the market for a while and do other activities.
Activity: 406
Even in the crisis, You should not get panic and sell your all tokens. The best suggestion when the market gets down is to hold the coins. Understand the Market, and decide whether to dump the coins and Hold the coins. If you know in and out of the coin you are holding currently and their roadmap has the future, it is suggested to HODL them instead of selling. If you personally feel there is no improvement from the day one, you can dump them after observing few days.
Activity: 98
To stick around in the market is a very risky thing to do in a bleeding situation many people consider one of the two choices available. Once is to liquidate your assets and leave the market on the other is to put all of your money into the safe coins until the market is in a safe position
Activity: 28
A trader can earn at any time and this does not depend on what the situation is now on the market. The main thing is to wait for the melting points to enter the transaction and rightfully set the stop-loss and take-profit.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
if you do not have time in trading is better to buy and holding only
because trading is needed time to do that and always checked on the market.
Pages:
Jump to: