Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 11. (Read 15853 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I would buy some more, and keep it I know time will come that the price of it will rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
If that happen it will be a huge loss so for me I will sell all what I have to stop this losing because if bitcoin reach that low price all people will sell their coins and the price will fall

This is a big wrong opinion or conviction. I can assure that most people will buy bitcoins and I can assure more than the first assure of this sentence that at least me wouldn't sell my bitcoins. So at least will be one one person which would did not sell its bitcoins. That make your opinion "all the people" useless.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
If that really happens, even though I don't think it will, I will lose all my trust in bitcoin. But since I don't own a lot, it wouldn't affect that much.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
If that happen it will be a huge loss so for me I will sell all what I have to stop this losing because if bitcoin reach that low price all people will sell their coins and the price will fall
Activity: 686
I will keep it. and issued if the price up. I believe bitcoin the longer it will become increasingly expensive. the decline is only temporary.
Activity: 420
i would buy more coins and hold it because i believe that one day its price will rise sharply to 1200 dollars and even more each bitcoin is the money of future
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
I'll keep holding my coins till its value drops to below $1, and then I still won't sell them. I am in Bitcoin for the very long term. My coins will get either worth a lot or end up being worthless. I'll wait it out  Smiley
legendary
Bitcoin may die but technology from blockhain wont die as all already know banks are working into a private blockhain to moove money between them,soo we wont return 100 years .The road is to use it and advance more and more,there is no limit when we talk about the technology

Right but partially. It is everything true about the technology and about its importance and power. But not true the expression in bold. Bitcoin will never die because is the first product of this technology which has proven that it is not only a theory but even practice. The invention of bitcoin and the materialization of it making it a real product of the technology showed that there can be made applications from it. So it have real value and only theoretical one. For this as a first child og its mother bitcoin will be protected exactly like one mother protect his first child. In many mothers the first child is the most loved and the most important of all the others. This can increase more the protection.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
Bitcoin is not going anywhere. No one is going to come up with solutions that cannot be achieved within Bitcoin itself. Stop the fatalism, i think it's a bit childish to scream doomsday only because you aren't a millionaire yet. Give it more time. The 2013 bubble was a massive mixture of hype and manipulation. When the real value of Bitcoin gets understood out there by big money and the masses, then we'll see some serious stuff. But until then, it's time to keep collecting Bitcoin like the rarest Pokemons while it's still easy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bitcoin may die but technology from blockhain wont die as all already know banks are working into a private blockhain to moove money between them,soo we wont return 100 years .The road is to use it and advance more and more,there is no limit when we talk about the technology
legendary
if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average

I would buy all the Bitcoins I can afford

Too much optimism, I'd say. What if the scenario below happened?

Say most of the major investors and people sold out their coins, and there's no one left but a few couple hundred people who holds btc thinking that somehow it will go up again, Would you be glad and proud that you belong to the thriving and the remaining people of the community of bitcoin or will you have big regrets in the end? Just wondering.

no regrets, and I see Bitcoin as an investment.  If it fails, then it fails, just like other stocks that I invest in.

Its more than that, bitcoin is not just an investment, its the only hope that humanity has to escape from the burdens of economic totalitarianism.

If bitcoin fails, then humanity will fail. And we will be robbed from all our wealth. So the existance of bitcoin is very important.

Fatal words. I see that you are a big bitcoiner but a resident in one other world. Because for sure our world will not finish if bitcoin will fails. Bitcoin is only one currency (yet not accepted or ignored from the most of world after 6 years of life that is to much if this invention it would be so important) which is created by one disruptive technology (which is so revolutionary that can change to many others currently in use). This technology has produced other hundred coins like bitcoin and maybe will create the double of those in the years to come. This technology will be followed by another (maybe after 100 years) much better than that and which will have the same role like this about which we are talking. Only that. The life and the humanity are totally another thing.

I could say you are right, if circumstances were different. However we dont have enough time to try another crypto.

The global economic meltdown is around the corner, and we wont have another 7 years to jump on another bandwagon of crypto.

If bitcoin fails, we will probably lose 100 years of economic development.

I wouldn't be again so fatalist but this time I agree with you in one thing: bitcoin is a great invention. For the other words I can tell that you love so much bitcoin and this make you think and write about it with superlatives. I cannot do nothing to "bring in earth" regarding it but can tell you that I can be fully agreed with if in the bold sentence the word "bitcoin" will be "technology which have invented bitcoin". In other words. it is important the technology which has invented bitcoin and without that we can remain maybe 100 years back. Bitcoin is one of the products of this technology (the first) and is important mostly and primarily for the fact that show (showed at the first times) that this technology can be applied. So it was not only only theory and will be not only a theory.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average

Say most of the major investors and people sold out their coins, and there's no one left but a few couple hundred people who holds btc thinking that somehow it will go up again, Would you be glad and proud that you belong to the thriving and the remaining people of the community of bitcoin or will you have big regrets in the end? Just wondering.

no regrets, and I see Bitcoin as an investment.  If it fails, then it fails, just like other stocks that I invest in.

Its more than that, bitcoin is not just an investment, its the only hope that humanity has to escape from the burdens of economic totalitarianism.

If bitcoin fails, then humanity will fail. And we will be robbed from all our wealth. So the existance of bitcoin is very important.

Fatal words. I see that you are a big bitcoiner but a resident in one other world. Because for sure our world will not finish if bitcoin will fails. Bitcoin is only one currency (yet not accepted or ignored from the most of world after 6 years of life that is to much if this invention it would be so important) which is created by one disruptive technology (which is so revolutionary that can change to many others currently in use). This technology has produced other hundred coins like bitcoin and maybe will create the double of those in the years to come. This technology will be followed by another (maybe after 100 years) much better than that and which will have the same role like this about which we are talking. Only that. The life and the humanity are totally another thing.

I could say you are right, if circumstances were different. However we dont have enough time to try another crypto.

The global economic meltdown is around the corner, and we wont have another 7 years to jump on another bandwagon of crypto.

If bitcoin fails, we will probably lose 100 years of economic development.
legendary

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bitcoin gave to their holders the power that banks and governments has into our lifes,if bitcoin drops several i doubt most of the community will try to buy some more instead of selling them ,making it a loss ,bitcoin will go ahead can go down ,but always recover ,now we see the current value of it and we know it has potencial to grow.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

Activity: 672
Merit: 502
I don't know, I can't say what I will do at that moment, I think it's hard for me to imagine this scenario because I don't have or had that many bitcoins to begin with, I guess the correct thing to do would be to hold but it's easier said then done, when bitcoin price drops people who have lot of bitcoins try to sell some of it because they fear they will lose more money and I don't blame them honestly, every investment has certain risk and so does Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Assuming that all that lots of bitcoin came to me for free,I would still be in profit if I sell@50 $.If I owned them off mining or working,I would still hold them because bitcoin prices are volatile in nature if they are low at ant point of time,they can go up very next moment.Moreover by selling those lots of bitcoin I would be helping in further devaluation of bitcoin which would not happen if I and other btc millionares keep holding
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I don't think this is likely to happen in 2015.  Unless this was an overnight event, I would not hold the bag all the way from 235 to 50. If it happened while I was asleep, I'd have to understand why and determine how to proceed.
Activity: 784
I think Bitcoin has held pretty steady after that major major raise and drop.  I think we will continue to see a trend upwards, granted it will be slowly.  I suppose if it hit 50 I would probably buy a few more coins though.
Activity: 267
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

Pages:
Jump to: