Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin - page 12. (Read 15853 times)

legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average

I would buy all the Bitcoins I can afford

Too much optimism, I'd say. What if the scenario below happened?

Say most of the major investors and people sold out their coins, and there's no one left but a few couple hundred people who holds btc thinking that somehow it will go up again, Would you be glad and proud that you belong to the thriving and the remaining people of the community of bitcoin or will you have big regrets in the end? Just wondering.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I would buy all the Bitcoins I can afford
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support
if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
I can not even think, that BTC price will go down to 50$  Angry Probably then I will start to think, how to cover this through altcoins may be  Wink

I guess there would be a couple of alts that would rocket on the news of bitcoin crashing to > $50 but most would crash with it when people panic and cashout to sell the bitcoin. Fingers crossed we don't need to see that though lol and another lol at the votes! People would be selling long before the $50 if they could. I for one know I would sell and cut my losses maybe buying back in at a lower rate or if I missed the sell chance I would buy all the way down like my heros  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Sell most before it completely hits its lowest point and buy back in right before it goes up. And also, I doubt that it would ever reach that levels again. It's not that it won't, but it's very improbable.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
I will not wait until Bitcoin price reaches that level instead I will sell before that and again I will buy at Low price.
Activity: 658
I can not even think, that BTC price will go down to 50$  Angry Probably then I will start to think, how to cover this through altcoins may be  Wink
Activity: 847
If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high.

this is something that all would do me for sure bought more and more and then just wait for it to go again skyhigh

There is still every chance that Bitcoin crashes and people will no longer look at it as a legit exchange. There is no gaurantee that Bitcoin will rise
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high.

this is something that all would do me for sure bought more and more and then just wait for it to go again skyhigh
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I'll keep my coins and if other traders sell their coins I'll be happy to buy all of them.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high. This is not given for sure but the signs that shown. The amount of bitcoin is limited. Bitcoin is a unique currency/tool for acting in internet (is created for this). And at the end but the last is supported by a disrupted technology which will be always a big supporter of it.

As about what will happen in 2015 that is out of my "power". No one know this. Hope that the price go high and more higher. That's a desire. Not a prediction. All the predictions about bitcoin, according to me, are fakes one. There are not facts to judge this.
legendary
Activity: 896
Honestly, I probably would have sold off a large portion of my Bitcoin by then. If it does drop to $50 though, it would mean Bitcoin is in a rough rough patch and I'm not sure how well it can rebound

there is no point in selling at that level. but i will happily buy your coins if you do sell them. it will either fail or succeed. wait it out.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
It depends on the reason it gets down to $50.
Should a serious technical issue emerge, I would dump away all my btc.
If it's market manipulation, I will simply buy and buy and buy! None would loose such a opportunity!

So how do you know if its a market manipulation? Hit $50 isnt a good thing for bitcoin user, I guess most of us will be selling it all and because of that, its price will decrease again even goes down to $10.
Activity: 847
Honestly, I probably would have sold off a large portion of my Bitcoin by then. If it does drop to $50 though, it would mean Bitcoin is in a rough rough patch and I'm not sure how well it can rebound
Activity: 602
In math we trust.
It depends on the reason it gets down to $50.
Should a serious technical issue emerge, I would dump away all my btc.
If it's market manipulation, I will simply buy and buy and buy! None would loose such a opportunity!
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
Like what all said i agree that it all depends on in which situation the price drop has happened and their is some point of mine is that price drop good for me so what i can average my buying price and i confirmly believe that it will surely jump up that time i will sell and earn nice profit

Exactly. If the price would drop because of some whale that would decide to cash out for no reason, we'll this would be a dream come true for all that have waited a low price.

On the other side if the price would drop because of some technical problem or a bug that would even jeopardized Bitcoin complete existence than this would be a whole different scenario.
legendary
Activity: 1722
This is like the people that call gold a bubble and it's going to $300..

Sure it is, sure it is.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
Like what all said i agree that it all depends on in which situation the price drop has happened and their is some point of mine is that price drop good for me so what i can average my buying price and i confirmly believe that it will surely jump up that time i will sell and earn nice profit
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I'll buy bitcoin and hold it until bitcoin price become high again. That's the best time to buy bitcoin.
Are you sure, did you not think bitcoin will die if drop to $50. I think nobody want to mining bitcoin if the price only $50

The bright side of mining is that the less folks mining the more BTC they get. So if many will lose their faith those who reamain devoted will profit big time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
i still have trust, and i will buy bitcoin with every thing i own
I would buy bitcoin until my money runs out  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: