Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 2. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 674
Merit: 250
October 30, 2018, 01:54:16 PM
I always have a strategy for each moment with my altcoins. I will not sell them at this time. because i think this is the time to transfer the $ 6,500 price to the $ 11,000 price in the near future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 01:53:18 PM
I keep all my Altcoins until better times. And now I'm bribing at a great price, which we will never see again ever again. Especially very tempting now is ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 01:40:43 PM
Yes, prices are falling very well now , I think you need to endure just, of course if your token is good in the future, it will recover
Activity: 462
October 30, 2018, 01:37:08 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
In my opinion more reasonable would be nothing to do with these coins. Let them while they lie on your wallet, maybe in a year or two, some of them will grow and bring you profit. Be patient.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 01:36:13 PM
What you should recommend to do with this coins?
If you have faith with the current altcoin that you have, then you should go and hold it for a long time until it comes to the point that the price of it moon. But if you think that the coin'd value is not going to go up anymore then sell it immediately.
Holding for as long as the coin is alive is what the investors that want to make money on the coin earn $.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 30, 2018, 01:33:06 PM
If the price suits you can sell. And if the price is too low, you can keep it and wait for growth.
I just keep the coins that in top 30. Otherwise I sell all of them and convert to another coin in top 30. The price of all coins are low now so we will have enough profit if the marker recover while the coins in top 30 are much more safer.
I do not purchase any coins that are not in the top 50 coins because scam coins will not make it that high.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 01:24:17 PM
What you should recommend to do with this coins?
If you have faith with the current altcoin that you have, then you should go and hold it for a long time until it comes to the point that the price of it moon. But if you think that the coin'd value is not going to go up anymore then sell it immediately.
Activity: 406
October 30, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
Because of the effect of unstable market all my holding altcoins value goes down . But this also the reason why I hold some of my tokens for a very long time now. I just waiting for the perfect opportunity and good value .
Activity: 320
October 30, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I will hold all my altcoins now, and will hold it until a big pump happens. Because those altcoins of mine will take a long time to pump, that's why i will HODL it, and wait for the best. To everyone stay positive and believe on cryptocurrency!
Activity: 280
October 30, 2018, 12:02:05 PM
If the price suits you can sell. And if the price is too low, you can keep it and wait for growth.
I just keep the coins that in top 30. Otherwise I sell all of them and convert to another coin in top 30. The price of all coins are low now so we will have enough profit if the marker recover while the coins in top 30 are much more safer.
Activity: 364
October 30, 2018, 11:29:28 AM

If the price is too low to sell, better to hold it until the price have a big pump. Because i have altcoins that are less than $5 but i didn't sell it and i will wait for best to that coin. Because i believe that nothing is impossible to that coin. It will pump in the future. Smiley
Activity: 140
October 30, 2018, 10:45:46 AM
Activity: 546
October 27, 2018, 04:17:55 AM
You should sell altcoins that have no potential for the future and keep the altcoin that you think it will increase in the future. Now the market is in downtrend , it's hard to make the price of them increase

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
October 27, 2018, 03:59:04 AM
I make purchases of coins I like, I think that in a couple of months the market will be able to give a good profit from these levels, but if this does not happen, I am ready to wait a few more months.
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 03:51:53 AM
I have researched and carefully selected when deciding to own the Altcoin. So, I will keep them and wait for the price increase. I believe in the near future, I will make good profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 27, 2018, 03:44:29 AM
It all depends on your needs. If you don’t need money urgently, then watch the price of your coins, the development of projects, and wait for the trend change and market recovery.
Merit: 14
October 27, 2018, 02:43:03 AM

I will sell all and use 350 USD to invest another potential coins such as Ethereum, Neo, Cardano, Nano...lots of good coins you can buy. Don't wait anymore because the price of new coins now is more and more cheap
Activity: 518
October 27, 2018, 02:19:58 AM
Practically all coins received during this year it makes no sense to sell, because The price is extremely low. Therefore, the most correct decision will be to keep tokens and calmly expect the market to grow. We cannot affect him now, and therefore there is no point in worrying.
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
October 27, 2018, 02:07:01 AM
ICO period is actually visiting a finish, which means you might discover me personally seated presently there along with a lot of totally ineffective bridal party. I'm just individual the reason for my personal decisions, however, keep in mind that the majority of tasks may fall short, which means you ought to examine all the details regarding ICO 3 times inside a strip. Serenity away!
Activity: 210
October 22, 2018, 01:20:05 PM
I think that in time when market is so horrible it's better to just hodl them. Hodl them till price will be reasonable that's easy
Pages:
Jump to: