Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 9. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 12:29:47 PM
The best solution is to keep your coins 1-2 years, then you are likely to become rich, before that time to sell coins makes no sense
Activity: 700
October 08, 2018, 07:33:11 AM
Today the price of altcoins is very low, so I have to wait for a better moment to sell them later. I think we are all in this situation right now.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
October 08, 2018, 07:11:01 AM
Just wait a little bit longer. Do not sell your coins at - 10X from the ICO price. We all need to wait for the green market and and will happen pretty soon. The December bull run is near and we will get a lot of profit for our waiting! The whole 2018 we were waiting and now it is the time!
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I still believe in the excellent potential of the crypto market and the most reliable altcoins on the market. In any case, starting next year, the first prerequisites for the rise in price of reliable coins will appear. Therefore, I now prefer to buy and hold reliable coins, while prices remain minimal,
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
October 08, 2018, 07:06:01 AM
Cryptocurrency is always favourable for long term investors.
To get towering returns , simply hold your investment for long period of time. In long term people get more ROI if we compare with short term. I would say hold your investment , wait for the right time. Once price of coins will start increasing then start trading for fruitful returns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 08, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

ICO era is coming to an end, so you may notice me sitting there with a bunch of completely useless tokens. I am only person to blame for my descisisons, but remember that most of projects will fail, so you should check all the information about ICO three times in a row. Peace out!
Activity: 255
October 06, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

I gained most of my altcoins during the ICO stages of interesting products, so I hope that I will be able to use these coins within the projects to get maximum profit. In addition, I do not hold any of major cryptocurrencies right now, that is why market drop deals no damage to me.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
Just hold these coins and stay calm. It needs time for the market to recover, and when you sell all your earned bounty coins, you will get 300 USD and if you keep holding them, you could get a great profit in a few years. Just forget about them and look again a few years later.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
October 06, 2018, 09:51:58 AM
It is very hard to guess which Altcoin will go up in price. I am going to store them for some more time and I will wait for a good time to sell.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 09:14:24 AM
Today it makes no sense to sell, because the price is very small, and if you are patient, the price will be higher. So just waiting for the restoration of the market.
If a bunch of rich people think that the price of Bitcoin will get to $100,000.00 per coin then hold the coins.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 09:07:08 AM
Some altcoins I would hold, and others I would sell. For example, Ethereum, Litecoin and some more I would hold, the rest I would not hold.
Activity: 420
October 06, 2018, 03:51:34 AM
what I'm going to do with my altcoin right now is that I will keep holding and waiting for the market price to rise again so that I can avoid losses and I still have the opportunity to get profit
Activity: 406
October 06, 2018, 02:04:24 AM
I will keep my altcoins. Now it makes no sense to sell them. Now they cost too little.
October 06, 2018, 01:57:13 AM

I now prefer to continue to hold my coins for the future. Because now the prices of coins remain quite low. Therefore, I am waiting for the restoration of prices from next year. Now is the ideal time to buy and hold promising altcoins for the future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
October 05, 2018, 05:53:28 PM
You need to check for information on all those coins one after the other, in order to ascertain if thy all worth holding.
There are times that when you just have to summon the courage to hold some of these tokens.
Sometimes, you may hold a token that was initially worth between $20-40 and if you can be patient enough, it might becomes thousands of dollars, but patience is needed.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 02:36:01 PM
I have the same issue. There are a lot of coins, that are going down after the exchange listing. It is difficult to find a great project and to get high bounty rewards. Just hodl them for a longer period of time and stay relaxed. The bullish market will come soon!
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 05, 2018, 02:33:12 PM
just keep on holding,  17 coins at $350 is too small,  you've got to wait a little bit just for the token to appreciate,  if you dump all 17 coins it's just as if you are dumping at loss so hold your coin tight
October 05, 2018, 02:32:19 PM
At the moment I try not to buy altcoins for long-term storage, because it is very dangerous and unprofitable. It seems to me that now we should not hold a large number of alts.
Activity: 296
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
I will leave all my assets for at least another 1 year. I think that some of my altcoins in the future may cost a lot of money, of course part of the same may fall in price but I accept these risks
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 05, 2018, 02:29:31 PM
My strategy for now is to hold my altcoins to recover. I am not sure how long will it take but I think it is better to wait then to do some unclever things
Pages:
Jump to: