Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 5. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Well, I will make sure that my altcoins are good, and they go really high. Coins like PRG, LISK and NEO are profitable as they have great projects. I am if you invest in them, you will never regret.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 06:37:54 AM
I also hold many altcoins in myetherwallet that I can't sell them because the transaction fee is more higher than my tokens value, I called them shit coins and mostly it came from airdrops, i'm planning to create new wallet and freeze my old wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
October 16, 2018, 06:26:11 AM
I am going to hodl them until the big bullish market starts. It is that simple! Not planning to sell anything in this market. I will consider selling them when they hopefully reach 5x of their current price.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 06:24:27 AM
The only coin i still hold besides BTC is XSN and i stake it on stakenet.io (pooled staking. site works for other pos coins too). I think it is massively undervalued and reached the bottom a couple of weeks ago. so i use it to gain stakes on a part of my savings in a way of diversification.

Besides that the dev team of XSN is creating quite some new tech like cross chain pos and a masternode network of 1700+ MNs that will host a truely decentralized dex. So i think it brings the right characteristics for an invest for the next bull run

XSN is my favourite too; i've a few coins in the pooled staking, but i prefer TPOS (where i have most of my coins); i prefer to have control of my wallet but i don't like to leave the PC on and connected all the time, so it's a perfect solution for me. I pay a small fee to the merchant and still have full control of my private keys and wallet (can cancel at any time).
Activity: 420
October 15, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
if I want to give input, you have to choose one of the coins that you have the potential to hold or invest in a long period of time, no need to choose a lot of coins because it will be very dangerous when the price or market is red
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
October 15, 2018, 06:29:08 PM
I am waiting for the market to get back to life. And then I will know exactly what I need to do
Activity: 658
October 15, 2018, 06:27:25 PM
personally i trust my holding i'm here for the long term and maybe i will never sell my alts i'm following my projects closely and i'm satisfied with the progress good luck for your case Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
October 15, 2018, 06:10:41 PM
I'll hold some of my altcoins for the next years surely, some projects are designed for a really long run, I mostly hold now and also I do a little trading to get some extra profits immidiately.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 15, 2018, 04:48:01 PM
The only coin i still hold besides BTC is XSN and i stake it on stakenet.io (pooled staking. site works for other pos coins too). I think it is massively undervalued and reached the bottom a couple of weeks ago. so i use it to gain stakes on a part of my savings in a way of diversification.

Besides that the dev team of XSN is creating quite some new tech like cross chain pos and a masternode network of 1700+ MNs that will host a truely decentralized dex. So i think it brings the right characteristics for an invest for the next bull run
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 15, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
Whenever I earn some altcoins form bounties I make sure that I first divide it into there parts and then sell one third of it and keep the rest. After some time about three months I then sell the rest on the exchange markets.  
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
October 15, 2018, 04:37:42 PM
I think at the moment worth investing in such coins as EOS, Ripple, ADA Ethereum, OMG and of course Bitcoin. Now prices are low, and the market should soon unfold.

due to the poor state of the market, in general, you need to leave your portfolio in peace, because only with a stable market you can trade. Long-term storage and no sales uniquely.
Activity: 350
October 15, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
I think at the moment worth investing in such coins as EOS, Ripple, ADA Ethereum, OMG and of course Bitcoin. Now prices are low, and the market should soon unfold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
October 15, 2018, 04:00:10 PM
Today I cashed out my altcoins, because price was high after problems with usdt and fake news about delisting from binance.
At the same time I want to hold tokens for longer period
Activity: 856
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
What's left to do with them? When such a market is best to keep, participate in bounty companies and accumulate. So that later, when there will be a great bullish market, it will be possible to sell them profitably
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
October 15, 2018, 03:57:00 PM
I will keep them to the level until I am ready to sell. What else can I do with them? Offer me. I don't know.
that is for sure, if you sell at the lowest price it might hurt you yourself. The decision that you take by holding it to the highest point is very good. Of course you will benefit from what you do.
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
October 15, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
I will keep them to the level until I am ready to sell. What else can I do with them? Offer me. I don't know.
Activity: 168
October 14, 2018, 04:56:37 PM
Sell and buy any one coin. Ethereum today just do it at an attractive price. 199 dollars. It looks like even some kind of action). Well, you can wait and buy even two coins. Because until the end of the year a good jump is not predicted.
Activity: 324
October 14, 2018, 04:47:31 PM
I haven't decided yet as there is more than one good variant to earn much. One of them is to invest in ICO while others are connected with the long-term keeping strategies, which can turn out to be successful
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 14, 2018, 04:44:54 PM
At the moment I do not keep a lot of alternative coins in my investment portfolio. It seems to me that this is not profitable. That is why I buy alternative coins for quick sales.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 14, 2018, 04:43:19 PM
Now I prefer to keep those altcoins that already exist and increase their number by participating in bounty campaigns. Additionally, with the availability of free finance, I try to increase my wallet with popular altcoins, as for example the price of ethereum is very attractive now.
I completely agree with you that all the coins that are in stock are better preserved and expect a better state of the cryptocurrency market. I saw that any sales of coins today can only bring a loss.

I don't have a concrete plan so I choose to hold them until I decide what to do to sell or to buy more.
What will I do is when I have an emergency situation in my life then I would use and spend my crypto assets if possible no matter if there will be any fee for converting into fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: