Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 10. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:28:47 PM
For now, i think i will hold my Altcoin and wait until market stable again.
I don't really know when i can my Altcoin with sames like ICO price but i will wait, because if i sell now i just get a loss.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
October 05, 2018, 02:27:29 PM
If the crypto money market does not improve, I will not sell my entire altcoin portfolio and will wait a long time. I don't like the sense of panic and I like to invest in long-term. I'll keep it in the Ethereum wallet for a long time, wait to sell and make a good profit.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
From your scenario if you are need  of money you could sell them out but if not then I think it will be good for you to hold these coins or select some few potential ones and hold them for the better days ahead.
I kept holding it until my coin rose according to the target I wanted because I chose to be patient because patience is the key to investing in crypto. I'm also not good at analyzing coins, just choosing the long term.
Activity: 107
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 02:06:51 PM
I for the present didn't decide that I will do with the altkoina. Probably part of them I will sell at market prices, there are no forces any more to wait for growth.
Activity: 434
October 05, 2018, 02:06:46 PM
I buy altcoins Grin Especially promising ones, because I believe in a huge bull run of overall market soon! But I also sell shitty coins which have no future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 05, 2018, 02:05:01 PM
Today it makes no sense to sell, because the price is very small, and if you are patient, the price will be higher. So just waiting for the restoration of the market.

I see that most people prefer to hold altcoins but not sell them. It's a good strategy that shows people believe in further market growth.
Activity: 406
October 05, 2018, 01:56:23 PM
I believe that in a falling market, the best stratery will be a long-term perspective. You must save tokens in the long term. Cool
Activity: 168
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 05, 2018, 01:54:48 PM
Now I hold the tokens on a purse, some are at the exchange and are exposed for sale. But I am not going to sell everything at the current prices now.
Merit: 108
October 05, 2018, 01:53:26 PM
Today it makes no sense to sell, because the price is very small, and if you are patient, the price will be higher. So just waiting for the restoration of the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 01:53:13 PM
From your scenario if you are need  of money you could sell them out but if not then I think it will be good for you to hold these coins or select some few potential ones and hold them for the better days ahead.
Activity: 602
October 05, 2018, 01:50:28 PM
Just hodl, some of the coins I have at the moment can't use them and only as an investment that hopes will have a high value in the future. Some coins have their functions and uses in our daily lives, such as taveling and buying and selling using certain coins. Or the last option you can sell it in a decentralized exchange even at a very cheap price.
If we consider the relevance of altcoin through the prism of the current state of the market, I don’t see any other way out than the long-term storage of coins. Any sales are fraught with great losses.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
October 05, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
Just hodl, some of the coins I have at the moment can't use them and only as an investment that hopes will have a high value in the future. Some coins have their functions and uses in our daily lives, such as taveling and buying and selling using certain coins. Or the last option you can sell it in a decentralized exchange even at a very cheap price.
Activity: 452
October 05, 2018, 01:26:27 PM
In September, I was lucky I received tokens from the campaign of generosity and immediately sold them because it was a good price for them, but this is a rare case in today's market conditions, you need to wait
Activity: 126
October 05, 2018, 12:59:32 PM
I think that now you need to hold your coins. Because in the near future there will be growth. Just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 602
October 05, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
I will sell it when it grows well, very much on it I hope that it will give me the opportunity to earn good money, for this purpose I invested in altcoins,and did bounty to earn on these projects,and the more it will turn out,the better!I will say so,there is another reason, I understand that this is the future,and many projects will be in great demand in the future
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
As of instantly , I am aloof hodling my altcoins as I am inactivity representing the excellent age to deal and commerce it anew . I'm inactivity representing the measure of the marketplace cost to breakthrough .
Activity: 721
October 05, 2018, 12:43:47 PM
I hold a few coins from the bounty. But there is no market yet, so I hold it waiting for coins to be listed on the market. The coins that I hold are SRG, CC, and EMU.

If you have coins that are potentially good then you must hold your coins waiting for the price of coins to rise.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 12:19:45 PM
You just need a way to hold and wait for the price of your penny to rise to a certain level and sell it off. If not you can go to get some money when you feel that penny is no longer prospect in the future hybrid.
Activity: 229
October 05, 2018, 12:19:03 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Personally, I sell half after the award immediately, but leave the other half for a long-term game.
Thus, I will never stay in the red and create chances for myself to earn good profits in the future.
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 05, 2018, 12:09:47 PM
what I do with my altcoin is to use it for the maximum extent possible to get huge profits, and the way I use it for the maximum is to sell it when there is a bull run and buy it when a bear run occurs.
Pages:
Jump to: