Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 3. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
October 22, 2018, 08:11:16 AM
I am holding all of the altcoins for now, there is no trading going on for me because there is not a lot to be made from the coins actually. If I am going to trade any of them then I would stand a risk of losing a good chunk of my coins and that is really not an option for me. So I am just going to keep the coins safe and hold them for as long as possible
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
October 20, 2018, 05:33:18 PM
It depends on what kind of coin, some I leave for a very long time, some I sell after a while, well, I sell immediately after entering the stock exchange, everything depends on the coins and what they are capable of
The coins that I sell on an exchange usually have a point where they go sideways. I don't like sideways so I sell the coins then.
Activity: 322
October 20, 2018, 04:49:37 PM
It depends on what kind of coin, some I leave for a very long time, some I sell after a while, well, I sell immediately after entering the stock exchange, everything depends on the coins and what they are capable of
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 20, 2018, 04:07:36 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
just hold it if you are hesitant to sell it, until the coin rises many times, because the market changes constantly every day, and don't panic
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
Better hold. The time will come and there will be great fruits. You need to be able to wait.
Activity: 686
October 20, 2018, 01:55:51 PM
I sold almost all the coins I bought earlier for long-term storage. I think this will help me reduce losses. Today is not the time for passive waiting for profits.
I feel you are too hasty in making a decision because at the end of this year it can be repeated like last year where prices will rise. and this is nearing the end of the year so if I personally do it it's better to keep it. I think now it's better to wait a little longer and if the market stays like this then the decision to sell isn't a problem.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 20, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
I have put the coins on a separate purse and I want to forget about them for some time. Then I will open a purse and I will sell them when the price is higher than now.
Activity: 364
October 20, 2018, 01:25:27 PM
I sold almost all the coins I bought earlier for long-term storage. I think this will help me reduce losses. Today is not the time for passive waiting for profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:32:20 PM
Well, I sold all my altcoins due to the fact that there was a very large surge, and then it was a good moment to sell, so I think that now is the time to buy them
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
October 19, 2018, 05:27:44 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

if you have found a coin that you think is good. then you better collect and buy. the problem is that each coin sometimes varies in market price. then find out which is the best
Activity: 420
October 19, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
For the first time i get my altcoin i will hold it around 1 month and look a grow of it.
If i think it won't to grow up, i sell it.
But, when it look so good for hold i will hold until the right and profit i get.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 19, 2018, 05:19:57 PM
Usually if they are forgotten alts that I have in my wallet, I sell them, it doesn't help me to have shitcoins that will never get anywhere, but if they are alts of good projects with continuous development, I keep doing hodl, because I know that the bull market is closer than we expect it to be.
Activity: 140
October 19, 2018, 05:17:58 PM
I keep four of my altcoins so far. He waited for a stable state of crypto market. Well, today's mood compensates for the disappointment that has been experienced over the past year.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 17, 2018, 01:44:00 PM
You should hodl it for a meanwhile, wait for it to go up and reach the price you've been waiting for. If your goal's met, sell.
Activity: 462
October 17, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
I'm gonna sell it once It reach my certain goals. Somes of my altcoins after hitting the exchange a 1-2days it is going down because some of their investor selling out their coins. Sometimes I hold it but It always bad happen when I do that thing I rather sold out all of coins.
agree, because it's very risky if you hold it too long because the market easily falls. it's better to play it safe by selling it as soon as possible if you make a profit. unless you hold a coin like BTC, then you can hold it safely as long as possible because it is a coin that will continue to be number 1.
Activity: 770
October 17, 2018, 01:37:38 PM
keep some of the assets and keep working, and see 2 years later, I'm sure you will find something extraordinary.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 17, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
I Incline towards HODLING though in arrears to the Abbreviated tension and comforter . i Normally mastery it representing Rough between Iii to cardinal Months so that I buoy get wide age to Approximate how the currency would Expand in the Marketplace and i Anticipate that Bitcoin desire be Even many than Stronger presently ,
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 17, 2018, 01:05:26 PM
I'm gonna sell it once It reach my certain goals. Somes of my altcoins after hitting the exchange a 1-2days it is going down because some of their investor selling out their coins. Sometimes I hold it but It always bad happen when I do that thing I rather sold out all of coins.
Activity: 266
October 17, 2018, 01:02:21 PM
I think you should hold them for a long time until the prices are high enough.Release those coins which are not having good performance in the crypto market perhaps look for another potential coins which you think is doing better.
Activity: 532
October 17, 2018, 12:45:25 PM
Always looking how serious of owner ico and team for listing their ico coin on the market, many bounty have good price after listing at big market and I will wait it until the owner want to listed their coin.
Pages:
Jump to: