Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 48. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
July 24, 2018, 02:01:03 PM
It is necessary to merge frankly pockmarked coins, and the rest must be kept, because the price of alts is now very small. In the long term, your portfolio will necessarily rise.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
Hold it. Your token bounty can go higher if you hold it. And you have to choose good ICO too, because not all ICO can go higher.
Activity: 433
July 24, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
I think that I will keep my altcoins until the market recovers. From the very beginning, I followed my strategy and I'm not going to risk it, for the sake of minimal profit. I still believe that bitcoin can grow above 50 thousand dollars.
Activity: 340
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
Of course I should keep it, in the future it will grow because of integrating the best optimizers, technology help in all areas of life. When prices increase I can sell a little.
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 11:39:57 AM
I think I should wait a long time for the Altcoins that I think will be appreciated in the future. But if there is a coin rising slightly above the price I buy, and I do not see the future, I sell it. I act according to the consistency of the project.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 11:32:43 AM
I trade my altcoin to the capacity to which I can increase it's value. There are some altcoin I buy for short term trading and there some that i hold for future. There are many thing you can do with your altcoin, you are only limited by your imagination!
In addition, I also think that if there is a giant coin in the long term it will be more useful. Some people choose to survive because the market is falling and preventing big losses. And I'm sure the market will recover soon and with the current market falling, but I'm sure it will soon be up again.
Activity: 490
July 24, 2018, 11:29:24 AM
I trade my altcoin to the capacity to which I can increase it's value. There are some altcoin I buy for short term trading and there some that i hold for future. There are many thing you can do with your altcoin, you are only limited by your imagination!
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 11:27:52 AM
Yes, sometimes need to leave old thing even if they very good back then, and be open for new coins, new life, more profit. Don't grab for past.
Activity: 236
July 24, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
I think better to sell them all and start new life, or change approach to the cryptocurrency if something went wrong
Activity: 322
July 24, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
Maybe if you currently have an altcoin you should save it first because now the price of most altcoins is very cheap and if you sell it now you might not get much profit
Activity: 226
July 24, 2018, 11:20:12 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

There are two options, to sell them at that price and invest them in another coin. Or wait for their price to rise. This rarely occurs with most coins before it has been at least half a year and more than their listing on the markets. So you'll have to wait a lot. But there is a chance that the cost of these tokens will begin to fall. So it all depends on your assessment and on whether you trust the project you have chosen to take part in.
At the moment I decide to keep all my coins and wait for the market to grow stronger so altcoin can bounce back. If you sell altcoin at this time it is a very bad decision because most altcoin are very low price.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
July 24, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
You should hold your altcoins long term, this will give it time to mature. This us not the time to sell as it is a bear market and all coins are down.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 24, 2018, 11:17:38 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I will hold all of my altcoins until the right time comes, most of the altcoins are still not valuable. It seems that there are only few people in our society who are aware on what is altcoins.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

There are two options, to sell them at that price and invest them in another coin. Or wait for their price to rise. This rarely occurs with most coins before it has been at least half a year and more than their listing on the markets. So you'll have to wait a lot. But there is a chance that the cost of these tokens will begin to fall. So it all depends on your assessment and on whether you trust the project you have chosen to take part in.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 11:15:15 AM
Sell the non quality ones, and hold those, which has long term future. Hopefully there are some of those kinds too Smiley
Activity: 117
July 23, 2018, 05:10:34 AM
I do not do some thing, I just wait, as any moves can carry even greater losses. you may also sell altcoyins to reduce your losses and try to redeem yet another token that has a promising future. Or maintain on until its value will increase. Any approach can carry its end result, the primary aspect is to adhere to it.
Activity: 126
July 24, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
I was convinced on my own experience that it is not worthwhile to keep altcoins, it's better to sell them and buy new, promising ones. I have a lot of altcoins now below the price on which I bought.
Considering how the market is expanding and the number of tokens is growing. It is quite reasonable that investors are spread over different tokens looking for something that suits them more and here they have to go for a greater wave.
Activity: 137
July 24, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
My friend, if it was up to me, I would have taken out the money and used it to eat sushi... lol... Just kidding. You should really decide on what you want to do with your alts. If you need money to invest in other projects then maybe sell it off but if you can do without the alts then its advisable to hold it for the timebeing
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
In this time, Bitcoin has reached 8k, it's not a good sign at all, I hold altcoin and stand still do not thing, it's better that keep hold and don't be bothered by the price. Hold until these altcoins reach my target
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
if you get it by following the bounty program I suggest to directly sell the tokens that you have now because the price will likely fall and your profits will be smaller if the price falls
Pages:
Jump to: