Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 47. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 03:01:44 AM
I am planning to hold it for a long time because I don't want to have any risks in trading or early selling. Holding is the most suitable and reliable way for me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:17:27 PM
I would probably still hold on to it for a while. I mean selling is not the smart choice to do here because you area losing your coin value. I am very patient to wait for the moment that it either equal the value that I acquired it or just have the value to grow more and I am willing to wait for a year or two so that I will have my maximum income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 05:00:41 PM
Half of my investment portfolio is coins for a long-term perspective, so now I'm just about to wait.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 04:46:08 PM
It is my coin I can do and undo what I like with it.
It all depends on the situation I find myself at the time
If am in need of money badly I would dump it, if not I would keep it.
Activity: 728
July 25, 2018, 04:41:54 PM
You should choose the most promising and hold till it will make some x. I also have some coins which drop under ICO price, but i see team working hard, new updates every week, so i am not going to sell. Patience is the key. 350$ today can become 35000$ next years. Good luck.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 04:35:58 PM
I'm going to store them for some more time, I'll wait for a good time to sell and, accordingly, I'll sell. Everyone does it, does not it?
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 04:33:59 PM
These small tokens are not that safe investments. For that reason, I think it may be a good idea to sell some, and invest in some top10 coins, in the name of diversification.
Activity: 364
July 24, 2018, 02:51:38 PM
until now I just want to hold it, because I personally very curious how the value of altcoin this in the future, such as warren buffet first start
Activity: 133
July 24, 2018, 10:58:35 AM
Altcoins are overwhelmingly weaker than the market. Furthermore, not all will have the capacity to live to better circumstances. The strategy of just hodl still bodes well concerning bitcoin and other best coins, however sitting and putting stock in the withdrawal of altcoins is self duplicity. Investigate the conduct of a few hundred tokens and see.
Activity: 35
July 24, 2018, 02:50:07 PM
You can leave them and maybe in the future you can sell at a good price, or they will stay with you and lie with it is difficult to guess.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
July 24, 2018, 02:47:16 PM
I think you should hold the coins for two to three years and sell them when the price will go higher.
If you have Altcoin you can hold as long as you want. And you can sell it when its price is profitable according to you.
You can convert your Altcoin into bitcoin. Altcoin is also accepted by many online retailers, shopkeeper so you can buy stuff or your daily needs from them by using Altcoin. You can also use altcoin for investment purposes because some Altcoin are profitable price which are suitable for long-term investment. You can also use your Altcoin to convert one country currency into another or you can transfer your money from one place to another with the help of altcoins.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
The fact is that it's difficult to guess which altcoin will go up and which one will go down. I also now participate in several bounty campaigns and I participated before. And I have in my wallet various altcoins from different campaigns. But I don't sell them yet but I'm waiting. Although some of them had a very good price when I received them.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 24, 2018, 02:34:24 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
As far as I've understood, you've got 17 coins in your wallet?
Do you monitor all of them? Aren't you afraid that some of them will be dumped several times and get delisted from exchanges?
I think you should thoroughly revise your portfolio and get rid of the least promising coins..
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
July 24, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
I have a lot of different tokens in my wallet, I will implement them whenever possible, as soon as the price rises even to the level of ICO. And then I will buy bitcoin or eth on the proceeds.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 24, 2018, 02:26:46 PM
It's important simply to increase your share in good projects and buy tokens from these projects. It is also necessary not to forget about diversification
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
July 24, 2018, 02:26:26 PM
i just hodl in, but sometimes i sell it off if i need fresh money for urgent things, but, selling alts is always make me regrets because price will rise everytime i sell my asset Sad
Activity: 33
July 24, 2018, 02:18:19 PM
the prospect of the project and the situation on the market and exchanges, a lot of things to say but we must be determined and riskovat
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 02:15:31 PM
I divided my altcoins into 3 category lond holding.. Big name coins and surprisingly performance coin with that I will get good profit and some time i loss too.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 24, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I would recommend selling the coins with the lowest price, because they eventually can get delisted from exchange and you will not be able to do anything with them.
Choose the tokens that have the higher price and try to figure out whether they will be hyped in the nearest future (get to their Telegram group, ask questions to the community).
If there is no chance of hype, just sell them all.
Activity: 238
July 24, 2018, 02:03:00 PM
Hold for sure, selling some altcoins through panic has really caused a lot of loss to me and that's the reason i have vowed to never sell a promising coins easily,even all the bounty am receiving now is been hold.
Pages:
Jump to: