Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 59. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 01:00:39 PM
Now, I wouldn't be selling any tokens if I were you. Wait until the end of the year and sell. You can put orders to sell. Or just keep your tokens in the long run, maybe in a year they will take off 20 times, everything can happen.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 06:46:26 AM
you should be choose the good one read the whitepaper of that project to make it sure if that is worthy to invest then hold it wait for the right time to sell in a great price value in the future. in this way you can guaranteed that your money will increased.
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 06:41:53 AM
In my opinion now is the time to keep altcoyins, in no case to sell. Many of us have lost large sums of money, but I believe to the end in the crypto currency in many altkoins. Any investment takes time and patience, only hold
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
If these COINS have good prospects and good support, I think you should choose to hold them for more than half a year, maybe you will get more profits.
Activity: 30
July 02, 2018, 06:05:58 AM
I do not have altcoins so far. If I have altcoins maybe what should I do I will let my altcoin remain in my wallet while the price is not good. I think that is the best way to do if I have altcoins but sadly I didn't have yet.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 04:50:38 AM
What I will do is I will not panic and rush to sell my altcoin when the price of altcoin is falling. I certainly will wait until the world altcoin prices improve. and made good progress, because of course I do not want to lose and be stupid because of panic for a moment, because what happens now has often happened and depends on the influence of the global economy. so be patient.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 04:29:46 AM
I do not have altcoins so far. If I have altcoins maybe what should I do I will let my altcoin remain in my wallet while the price is not good. I think that is the best way to do if I have altcoins but sadly I didn't have yet.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 03:38:45 PM
I will hold. Even the US Senate considers the issue of Bitcoin's danger for the national economy. In the meantime, the course of the Crypto currency in relation to the dollar continues to set historical records!
Activity: 235
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
I will just hold some of my altcoins those i believe has a future. Doing some research about the coins through it white paper, project background, it performance during ICO the team and its community will help you to decide whether the altcoin your've hold is profitable.
Activity: 132
July 04, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Well, I would say there are a few coins I have in my wallet which are ADA, TAU and POWR and these are great coins. I shall store them for some time till they increase in price and give very good earnings. The time is near because they are being listed on different exchanges.
Activity: 156
July 04, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I have three choices ICX, Lisk and PRG out of which I have my first preference is PRG so I have more of them. Just waiting for the paragon space launch till then I am storing it. It shall rise for sure this year so I am storing it.
Activity: 49
July 04, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
I am optimistic about the altcoin, I will invest for a long time. If I feel that this altcoin is not good, I will sell it immediately. Because the money is mine, I have the right to do whatever I feel. I will not regret it when I make the decision. So I will follow my own ideas.
Activity: 728
July 03, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
If i could choose, most of them i would leave for some months or even for some years. But sometimes i need to sell them and it is a little hard for me, because i know that later they will be more expensive.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 03:54:52 PM
People only have two option, sell it for cut loss and exchange become new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. Take one option and good luck with you.
I think since its still bear market I have to hold it for awhile. Hoping that last quarter of this year the bull will come,if not then I'll wait next year its the way we will earn good profit patience and sacrifice.

I have absolutely the same position. Now, I am going to hold my cryptocurrency and do not sell any of the altcoins that are in my wallet. Additionally, I am going to invest in many more alts under a dollar.

From now on , to prevent my coins it's much better to hodl for a long time when market not highly regulated then if has a chances to explodes high volume in market I better to quick selling coin and after that I'll wait for collapse in market again to buy cheaper coin.
Activity: 462
July 03, 2018, 03:31:09 PM
People only have two option, sell it for cut loss and exchange become new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. Take one option and good luck with you.
I think since its still bear market I have to hold it for awhile. Hoping that last quarter of this year the bull will come,if not then I'll wait next year its the way we will earn good profit patience and sacrifice.

I have absolutely the same position. Now, I am going to hold my cryptocurrency and do not sell any of the altcoins that are in my wallet. Additionally, I am going to invest in many more alts under a dollar.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 02, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
The SEC said that within two months they will publish a ready-made decision on the issue of ETF. With this news, I made a decision at all costs to go through my altcoyins. But first of all Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 07:48:39 AM
A friend of mine says that with such an amount a person must play all-in:) and he is absolutely true i think. Choose one coin and try to do day trading before your tokens go to ashes.
Activity: 546
July 01, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
It is simple question for me. I am waiting with them. I believe in them and just waiting for their rise up.
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
July 01, 2018, 07:40:00 AM
I will hold my Altcoin until their price reaches my estimated price. If I find more potential coins in the process, then I can sell them in advance. Of course, this also needs calculations.
Activity: 630
July 01, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
If you indeed have 17 coin/token and the value is not more than $350, then you should decide if you want to sell or keep.  For some, $350 is still good money in their currency and they will gladly sell assets that worth that amount.  But if I were you,  I will keep them because you never know, they may become very valuable in no distant future!
Pages:
Jump to: