Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 60. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
Wait and hold them. Later on it will boom to the moon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 01, 2018, 07:15:11 AM
I have long sold all the altkoins, except for Ethereum and EOS. But as soon as it will be obvious that the trend has turned in the bull side, I'll be recruiting altcoyins with a smaller capitalization.
Activity: 29
July 01, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
I will store them for a while, when prices are high. I believe they will be a very valuable asset in the future
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
July 01, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
If it happens to me, I will hold it for as long as possible. I assume it is a potential asset, and I think it will be worth someday. but I think it would be realistic to sell it if I am in a deteriorating economic situation.
Activity: 98
July 01, 2018, 05:34:19 AM
i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got
Activity: 336
June 30, 2018, 01:34:00 PM
I will hold coin till the last day that i think it s my day of earning and a good profit from my hold altoin I got, till that day I will not loose my patient,
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:18:02 PM
I will use my cryptocurrency to buy some discounted products. Or rush to buy new Nike. Or use my cryptocurrency to travel to other countries. It is possible. As long as the cryptocurrency is successful in this world.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 30, 2018, 01:46:25 AM
Don't be in a hurry. hold only up to an increase in price and you will be able to get profit from it. though indeed the increase occurs not fast but with a little patience I am sure the results will be better than the current value. better hold off on selling but low in value.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
June 30, 2018, 12:11:33 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

People only have two option, sell it for cut loss and exchange become new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. Take one option and good luck with you.

I think since its still bear market I have to hold it for awhile. Hoping that last quarter of this year the bull will come,if not then I'll wait next year its the way we will earn good profit patience and sacrifice.

As of now the value of all coins in the market are very low and for me it's better to keep holding it and wait for the price going up. We all know that the rapidly down of the coin price are just a temporary and soon it will recover and gives us a better value to gain more profit in that coin. We must give trust to the altcoin and be patient to prevent contribution of dumping the price of the altcoin.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 12:05:00 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

People only have two option, sell it for cut loss and exchange become new coins, hold for profit even need bigger patience than before. I can't recommended anything because you have different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it  but loss value to protect asset form bigger loss and exchange become another coins. Another way is, keep hold and buy another coins with your back up fund to recovery loss. Take one option and good luck with you.

I think since its still bear market I have to hold it for awhile. Hoping that last quarter of this year the bull will come,if not then I'll wait next year its the way we will earn good profit patience and sacrifice.
Activity: 79
June 30, 2018, 12:00:03 AM
it is a good sign that you got a good coin in your wallet, i do suggest to hold it a little longer before selling it, maybe until the price of btc recover and wait for a few months to earn good profit on those coin , we never know how good the project is unless you did a good research and that was the time to decide whether you will sell or hold it for a little longer
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
June 29, 2018, 11:16:17 PM
I will hold them even in the long term and wait the right price of my altcoins and i can get more profit from them, the rest of my altcoins that i think not have a potential to grow up of their prices i will sell them it is wasting my time to wait the high price.
Activity: 210
June 29, 2018, 10:48:18 PM
according to this, I will only try to let it in a few days, while looking at its development, if it has good potential, I will hold it until the price is really high. but you can sell it but lose the value to protect the assets to create losses and exchange more big to be another coin. Another way is, keep holding and buying another coin with your reserve fund for a loss recovery.

Activity: 91
June 25, 2018, 07:41:56 AM
i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Im just planning to hold my coins right now because the market prices are currently dumping, holding your coins today is the best thing you can do in order to avoid losing your investment because the market prices are decreasing.
Activity: 85
June 29, 2018, 10:22:38 PM
I will use my cryptocurrency to buy some discounted products. Or rush to buy new Nike. Or use my cryptocurrency to travel to other countries. It is possible. As long as the cryptocurrency is successful in this world.
Why are you spending the coins for junk things like Nike? Shouldn't you be able to make more money if you invested the money that you earned?
June 29, 2018, 02:06:31 PM
I think you should get survey of all coins. Choose best coins which can give the growth. Hold that coins and sale remaining coins by seeing the right price.
June 29, 2018, 02:01:23 PM
The fall of the market is slowing down. It seems that it is even slowed down. And the news is very good. I now buy blue chips for the whole bitcoin. I will sell when they overtake bitcoin on its rebound.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
June 26, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
Sell them at a time when they feel they are right, at low prices or high prices. Because the development cycle of some projects is rather long. It will take a long time to see better results.

June 25, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
First thing , you should choose a better campaign . What will you do with those coins ? Long term HODL ( holding a particular coin for long term ) if its successful then it'll be really profitable , and if doesn't strikes then you'll just learn a lesson .

Experience has shown that all altcoins should be drained on a large pump. Since a dump is always rolled back. Or merge into bitcoin, if you plan to be in the market for a long time, or go into the money, if there is a feeling that the pump is fake and made to come out the big players before the market crash.
Pages:
Jump to: