Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 61. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 07:45:29 AM
First thing , you should choose a better campaign . What will you do with those coins ? Long term HODL ( holding a particular coin for long term ) if its successful then it'll be really profitable , and if doesn't strikes then you'll just learn a lesson .
Activity: 32
June 24, 2018, 02:45:22 PM
I recommend you to trade it because the fluctuacion so high and this opportunity to make money more. Sell it all to Ethereum and then trade it again with other popular coins like DASH, NEO, WAVES, ADA, XLM, NANO etc.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 12:31:29 AM
I have lots of different alt coins i bought it with cheap price and i am just waiting for them to hit the price of 10$ then i am gonna sell then all. I tried to hoard thousands of different coin after there ICO and i am hoping that this move i will be able to profit a lot in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 24, 2018, 11:44:45 AM
I sold all altcoins half months ago and left only betoken, ether and EOS. So I sleep soundly and lose less money when the market subsidence lower and lower. When it is obvious that the bottom is found, maybe I will buy altcoins back. But it is very risky
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 01:33:05 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I have six altcoins today that are currently stored in my etherwallets holds for long term and waiting for right time  for the market value to rise by up to 100% before selling.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
June 24, 2018, 01:28:20 AM
for now, you better hold your altcoin and wait for your altcoin prices back stable because from a few weeks ago altcoin prices had decreased to follow the movement of bitcoin then than that now you better hold your altcoin and wait for altcoin prices back stable

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
June 24, 2018, 12:42:50 AM
asbif the moment I opt to hold my altcoins first and will sell it when the price goes high though I really don't wait to hil the highest price. As long as I find it profitable enough then I sell it immediately.

There are lot of things to do with altcoins we cannot predict what can we do the future is hours we can do anything with all kind the price goes up and up be cold with your investment it will be higher more powerful while you are investment is very like you then my opinion is holding long time will improve the profitable amount.
June 24, 2018, 12:42:16 AM
Will hold it first and see if the price increases, then sell
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 12:39:31 AM
asbif the moment I opt to hold my altcoins first and will sell it when the price goes high though I really don't wait to hil the highest price. As long as I find it profitable enough then I sell it immediately.
Activity: 210
June 23, 2018, 08:08:20 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
I always sell my coins immediately after receiving, as their price usually falls every day
Activity: 107
June 23, 2018, 08:05:22 AM
I have lots of different alt coins i bought it with cheap price and i am just waiting for them to hit the price of 10$ then i am gonna sell then all. I tried to hoard thousands of different coin after there ICO and i am hoping that this move i will be able to profit a lot in the future.
June 22, 2018, 12:07:36 PM
i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got

Daily trading, especially for beginners, is extremely dangerous. According to statistics, only one percent of all traders in this market in day trading win. This is a very sad statistics and we must remember about it.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 11:55:56 AM
i think you better for invest daily traders, because altcoins fast to decline and growt, so from that you can earn profit every day, but in here you must remember your goal is profit not how much coins you got
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
June 21, 2018, 03:15:25 PM
Your coins are not worth much right now and taking into account how low is the market right now then I think it will be a mistake to sell right now, it is better to keep your coins and wait, some of them will crash to zero as it is the nature of new coins but some of them will recover when the market does it and I will not be surprised if their current value in fiat goes up 5x in the future.
June 21, 2018, 03:11:15 PM
selling is not a wise move at this time. The market is so bad. Alts gonna hit more after this bad market situation. So find a good coin you got from the bounty and look into it. whether it has a great potential or not. And HODL. You will end up with a x2 x3 profit with it.

Yeah, there is an opinion, and it is becoming more common, that the market has finally found the bottom. And to sell now is most likely a big mistake. Now it is not risky to choose a liquid asset and enter the position.
Activity: 198
June 21, 2018, 03:04:25 PM
selling is not a wise move at this time. The market is so bad. Alts gonna hit more after this bad market situation. So find a good coin you got from the bounty and look into it. whether it has a great potential or not. And HODL. You will end up with a x2 x3 profit with it.
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 02:53:54 PM
I give my preference to them. Especially after the ICO, you can't sell coins. At least for half a year about them at all should be forgotten
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 11:57:32 AM
Maybe you can sell it all for one altcoin you believe in, or hold it all for a long time. If one of them gets big, maybe it's more than enough to cover the other.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
I will hold my altcoin until it grows again this is along wait see the current market situation the coin is decreasing the best action is to wait until alt grows
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
June 20, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
If I have understood you correctly that your balance is about 350$ then I would recommend you not to do anything because the amount is not big enough and you are probably may lose it without troubles for yourself.
Another way is to manage your coins which require more time and you need to investigate market and all your coins and leave only perspective ones.
Pages:
Jump to: