Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 63. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 03:50:52 AM
Yes, I think you could sell it directly because I think if you can sell the coin, you can also use the money to buy the other coins. The coin has a very nice growth.
Activity: 231
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
No need to think much, just hold it for a while. If you need it and want to sell it later, then just sell some, do not sell all at once. At least it is a way to secure and maintain your portfolios
Activity: 183
June 12, 2018, 03:36:57 AM
Some of my altcoins get it for my financial needs and sustain my family needs. Some of my altcoins will be remaining in my wallet because it has the future that the price will increase. So I want to earn more tokens and save it soon.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
if you have a belief in the coin, maybe hold is a good choice, because ICO or Bounty investment is one of long term investment
Activity: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:26:11 AM
I do not have altcoins so far. If I have altcoins maybe what should I do I will let my altcoin remain in my wallet while the price is not good. I think that is the best way to do if I have altcoins but sadly I didn't have yet.
Activity: 5
June 12, 2018, 03:23:22 AM
I think you should choose the good one aand hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
June 12, 2018, 03:21:33 AM
I still hold most of mines but i think i will hold only bests for me other will sell but most of them are new coins (tokens) new projects so must hold some time anyway.
Activity: 196
June 12, 2018, 03:19:22 AM
I bought Altcoin and I do not do anything. The market is now going through very difficult times in red. There's nothing left to do but wait to win.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
I think you'd better sell it and buy a coin that potentially gives you a profit like bitcoin or etherum and now is a good time to buy when the price is down, wait a while the price will go up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 10:30:27 AM
In my opinion The best solution to this problem with withdrawal, I do not see, your naamu we can just Be patient and wait, I usually hold it for about between three to six months so I can have enough time to measure how the coins will be revealed on the market, usually when I see it shrink after reaching its peak, I try to get the first chance I get. throw away to make a profit rather than wait to get rid of it very low.
Activity: 322
June 06, 2018, 10:25:53 AM
I think that I will sell them and buy bitcoin instead. What do you think? My friends who have some trading experience admit that this is a good way to earn and gain the expected profit.Hope I won't regret this decision
Activity: 44
June 06, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
i will have to hodl for a long period til their value increases.
Activity: 114
June 06, 2018, 10:09:51 AM
I will use my cryptocurrency to buy some discounted products. Or rush to buy new Nike. Or use my cryptocurrency to travel to other countries. It is possible. As long as the cryptocurrency is successful in this world.
Activity: 111
June 06, 2018, 05:33:02 AM
Sort the coins you have that is actually doing good performance and HODL for good until it may increase a promising result. Release those coins which are not having good performance in the crypto market and perhaps look for another potential coins which you think is doing better. But before doing so, be sure to study the trend in the market performance before investing another coin.
Activity: 125
June 06, 2018, 09:28:25 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I advise you to keep all the coins until the next growth cycle. We have been falling for quite some time, so I think that growth will come soon. I expect that autumn will be very positive Wink
Activity: 109
June 06, 2018, 09:18:23 AM
For me, I choose the best altcoins that i have and hold until the value become higher in the market. Because i strongly believe that the longer you hold the greater profit you earn.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
June 06, 2018, 05:36:15 AM
Check the potential of that coins and also check whether those coins are listed in the exchange. If those coins have potential then hold those as of now and sell it once it reaches maximum. If those coins are not having potential to grow then sell that immediately provided those are listed in the exchange currently.
Activity: 89
June 05, 2018, 10:43:59 AM
I would recommend to hold off until 2019. If you don't have an urgent need for that money. Otherwise, take it to the real and live. Do not limit the quality of your life. If you do not spend money, they will not appear)
Activity: 39
June 05, 2018, 10:36:30 AM
Im going to hold, i strongly believe the cryptocurrency market will rebound
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 05, 2018, 10:35:22 AM
If you do not have any income, you should sell all of them for money, other wise, we should choose and then filter some good coin, they have a good technology, good team, advisor,... we keep them until the price go up further.
Pages:
Jump to: