Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 62. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 02:57:20 PM
I will try as much as possible to keep my Altcoins at least until the end of this year, hoping that their values ​​will increase again when this market rises. Having patience in these months will make you have better earnings, since casualties
in the market they do not last that long
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 01:35:57 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

I recommend for you to trade those coins. Make them grow especially those potential coins. If they are already listed and have value, sell them at very good price and buy at cheap price. Also, you can just hold them until their platform becomes fully operational.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
June 16, 2018, 01:31:49 PM
I will keep very promising altcoins for a long time until my coins grow on an uptrend. Weak coins hold for a long time does not make sense.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
Don't be too quick to dare to sell at a bargain price. Crypto has a great future and certainly, a lot of people told me it will be more expensive. It's certainly been a lot can be seen as Crypto begins to be accepted by a lot of people want as well as much of the country. then stand alone long term profit will inevitably generate.
Activity: 568
Merit: 100
umachit.fund
June 16, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
 I don’t see sense to sell anything, the market is red, it is better to wait when all will be restored.The coins from not perspective projects I transferred to Ethereum, the coins normal I will hold.
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
June 15, 2018, 03:29:41 PM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
Some of them may really take off and you should conduct a detailed analysis of each project. If you think that there are not enough prospects - exchange for top coins.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
June 15, 2018, 03:23:51 PM
i think holding you altcoins is the best option. but it really depends on which altcoin you are interested in. Like as we know eth is everyone's favourite and everyone will do anything right now so they can invest in that. everyone has exactly two choices one is saving and other is spending. You decide your future.
Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 15, 2018, 03:10:38 PM
Here it is necessary to examine the project, the part I'd sell,but if the reward is quite small it makes sense to leave him on hold.
sometimes selling is the best decision, but i prefer tohold for a while and see what happends next. what about otjer i wonder?
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 15, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
in my ipinion holding sia  good variant, you can holdd in along term or in a short, so it is better fotnyoh to choose
Activity: 322
June 15, 2018, 03:08:40 PM
Here it is necessary to examine the project, the part I'd sell,but if the reward is quite small it makes sense to leave him on hold.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 03:02:36 PM
Try to invest some of your altcoins in Ethereum, so you will reduce the risks.
Activity: 140
June 14, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
If you don't need it now, it is better to hold and wait for the time the price will increase. Just be patient. Because if that token has a low price, you have no choice but to hold and wait.
Activity: 154
X-Block.io
June 15, 2018, 02:56:44 PM
i will sell 99% of my altcoins for profit and accumulate more eth or even cash out. really good coins im holding, like QKC,FSN,Pchain. Will try to buy some one Usechain ICO, seems to be good too for holding!
Activity: 202
June 15, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
i hold my altcoins. And i will hold it long time, because bought it in highest price(
Activity: 645
June 14, 2018, 12:49:20 PM
I will either do two things with my altcoins . it is either I sell them off in the exchanges or hold the ones I know that have a long-term potential
Activity: 364
June 14, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
as a true sword must have been a situation like this. all you need to do is stay calm and do not panic with the market price drop. my advice if you are still able to survive better you hold your coins for some time to come. because I believe the market price decline did not last long.
Activity: 68
June 12, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
basically it's back to each of us, if I think you've been waiting for long time to get such kind of price, if at this time you have a lot of tokens,sell them will be better, but if you only have a limited token then you save first while waiting better prices untill remaining confident that prices will go up in any time
Activity: 602
June 12, 2018, 04:00:23 AM
I think you should choose the good one aand hold them for a long time to wait for the price to be high.
I want to take advantage of the Altcoin I have. because indeed for the profitable Altcoin will make us rich in the future. with this potential, I will use trading as my source of profit from Altcoin. trading is one of the activities that can generate substantial profits in the future.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
June 12, 2018, 03:57:15 AM
I think you should keep the coins you trust and sell the coins you do not trust, then after you sell them buy coins you trust and keep for a long time. I think this is the best choice do you have.
Activity: 165
June 12, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
in my view, check the potential of the coin and also check whether the coins are listed on the exchange. If the coins have potential then hold them as they are now and sell after reaching the maximum. But before doing so, be sure to learn the trends in market performance before investing another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: