Pages:
Author

Topic: What you will do with your altcoins? - page 13. (Read 2191515 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 06:15:57 PM
I have a lot of coins, and of course I'm waiting for the return of the bull market, at these levels to sell I think it makes no sense, because the price is very small
Activity: 278
September 30, 2018, 06:14:07 PM
if i  would have altcoins  i would  let them for some years because i know that after a few years theirprice will increase so so much and then at the right time i would sell them and gain a lot and approach to my goal.
Activity: 350
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 06:12:14 PM
The best option at this time, is to hold. There are times that coins that seem to have no value at first, might later worth huge amount if you can only hold. Patience is required at this point. Just hold and focus on other things Undecided
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 06:11:12 PM
I think a coin which has a really low price can give you great profits in the future. In my opinion, holding your coins andalways following their price movements can be very beneficial in the world of crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 03:42:15 PM
I personally hold. I hodl coins that high potential.They can go high in time, I hodl that kinda coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 03:32:08 PM
Keep the coins for a day and then sell them. Wait until the price of the coin rises, don't hold it for too long, because you don't know if the coin will fall once. Keep in mind the development of coins.
Waiting for only a day would be able to work. I often try to not sell my coins when I have altcoins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 02:20:25 PM
Holding and waiting of course. Why invest if you don't believe in success? I think we have to be more patient and watching for signals on the market)
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 12:57:33 PM
Well I have plan with my altcoins.At now I am storing my alt coins because I  have a expectation that my coins price will increase and I will use those to make a business and nowadays I am using some altcoins regularly as my pocket money and also maintaing my family..In future I wish to store  a handsome figure of altcoins and trade them in the right time what will bring more profit and will help me to sattle my financial site And I get a luxurious life.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 30, 2018, 12:10:51 PM
You should keep that coin for the long run. Were experiencing the bad market this year so better to hold until you get the appropriate price for it.
But it's up to you mate, this is only my opinion. Wink

I agree with you. until today this year the market was good for hold, but not for sale
Activity: 272
"simply getting the job done"
September 30, 2018, 06:28:36 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?

As frustrating as this may be, it's wise to just to keep it cool and hold on to your hard earned coins. You shouldn't rush and sell off like some other impatient souls who have sold off all they have got, thinking things won't ever get better.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 06:14:25 AM
As for me, you need now to keep your altcoins. Because soon the Crypto currency will grow. And on this you can very well earn.
Activity: 392
September 30, 2018, 06:11:46 AM
Now it makes no sense to sell, as more than 90% of altcoins are very much lost in price. We can only wait and hope that many of them will show growth, and do not forget to take profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 05:43:18 AM
This times! Only way is holding for next time! All altcoin and token will grow up in next year! I think so!
Activity: 65
September 30, 2018, 05:40:56 AM
For me, maintaining profits even requires more patience than before. I can't recommend anything because you have a different mindset and strategy and I don't know what plan. But I can tell you like this, you can sell it but lose value to protect assets forming losses and greater exchange into other coins.
Activity: 598
September 30, 2018, 05:18:39 AM
During last time do a lot of bounties and get some different price. its near 17 numbers and all price according to the market no more then 350 USD for all... What you should recommend to do with this coins?
It should be better to do some reasearch which is more reliable and have potential for growth in the future and hold it for a long term until price goes up.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 05:12:25 AM
I have also done a lot of bountys before and got some tokens with different price. I decided those tokens have possibility to increase in next that's tokens I hold because I fix a goal that until it's price will not high I won't sell them. And those tokens are something low price I sold them instantly. So you can hold your tokens those are promising.   
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
September 30, 2018, 05:02:36 AM
The only thing that I do with my altcoins is to hodl until it increased high so that I can earn lots of profit especially my new altcoins which is fresh from bounties because if I sell my altcoins instantly it would be a waste so it should be hold to have a good value. I also doing a buy and sell with my altcoins in the market sometimes if I have enough time because I earn fast by doing it in the crypto market but it is sure takes a lot of time.
Activity: 275
September 30, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
I think that I will keep my coins until the price for them grows to the price that will suit me for sale.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
I think that I will do will hold the coin because I believe the future of the coin will rise slowly maybe it is expected that investors in investing
At this time the best to do with your altcoin is to hold it because market is stilĺ on the down trend and if you sell it out you will have a big losses. I agree that all coin will rise slowly and you should be patience in order to gain and make much income.
Activity: 376
September 30, 2018, 04:48:37 AM
The best option at this time is to hold. Sometimes coins don't seem to have value at first, but if you can stick to it, the value of the coin can be high. Need patience at this point. Just grab and focus on other things.
Pages:
Jump to: