Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 3. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
coding
Activity: 439
Merit: 252
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
I learn to work for many days straight with no sleep doing some articles and some SEO. I have no idea about SEO before I started working online. Through the internet or maybe because of the internet, I learned that I have become addicted to coffee so much that I can’t sleep without it. Ironic isn’t it?
Activity: 39
When it comes to learning through internet we are going to get a never ending list. we have learnt both good and bad things from the internet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I have learned speed reading on the internet Smiley heheh.
Activity: 182
find new things on the internet is my hobby. One day I was watching some videos on YouTube at that I time I saw a video based on graphic designing and that catch my interest. And that I regularly search more videos on graphics and photoshop and practice it on my own and after some time I grip good skills in this field.
Activity: 37
i learned a lot from the internet just like searching some of my musics.assignments,videos and others.! Smiley 
Activity: 116
I've learned lot through online like selling and buying in an easy way. One thing I discovered is the site of bitcoin through bitcoin i have an income now even though their distribution of token is in the end of their ICO but still I got 100 token in every telegram I'm joining what a great opportunity in bitcoin.
Activity: 26
Vocabulary, Cryptocurrencies and Analytics
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

I have improved my editing skills through the use of internet. I've also learned a lot about bitcoin.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Internet surfing, researching and customer service.... that's what I learned through internet
Activity: 196
skills? Video editing / photoshop / programming using vb.net / php. You can learn anything you want using internet. Just browse in the internet, if you want to see step by step, try to visit youtube.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I have learnd a lot of stuff like about electronics and some programing skills.
Activity: 31
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

too much
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Learned to be social. With the internet, I learned to stop keeping to myself at always. I learned to become a social charismatic online freak lols I met new peeps and learned new languages too. Super fun thing it is, glad there is internet and technology. Won't want to exist without them, except if of course there are hot guys everywhere  in exchange for internet and all smartphones.
Activity: 10
Adobe Illustrator, through YouTube.
Activity: 24
I have learned photoshop's work and animation through internet Smiley
Activity: 3
grammer  and spelling  (hehe)
As for me, my grammar got worse. But writing was faster.

new knowledge: web programming languages
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
i have learned to create websites, write quality articles and reviews and learnt to analyse charts for crypto and forex trading.
Activity: 42
i learned a lot through internet. Google and Youtube are basically my best friends. They helped me through studies (better than my professors) and also helped in developing soft skills (software editing, trading, guitar lessons). They are 24/7 consistently helping me to grow.   
Activity: 89
I have learned many things from the internet. Some of them are Solving Computer related problems, Finding software codes, Learning internet money  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: