Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 4. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I learned lot of things in the internet.. especially in cryptocurrency!!!
Activity: 123
Wow, this is amaze me like i realized how the Internet taught me many things like cryptocurrency, Video editing, guitar lessons, and many more. i guess many people get a lot of benefits from the internet.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
chatting.. making money.. trading..
Activity: 224
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

I learn new languages from internet and also the knowledge of searching for info on google search engine.....
Activity: 34
many skills that I get from the internet, especially fix printer, how to make money online, there are many other things that can facilitate me in work.
Activity: 83
I learned many things like....
-social media
-downloading softwares
-video editing
-photoshop
-new recipes for cooking
-arts and crafts
-fashion
-learned about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Altcoins
-networking etc...
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
The internet really helped me to learn a lot of new things. Or quite perhaps most of the things I know, I learned if not from experience, through internet! Here are some things in life that I browsed some ideas or instructions from the ever helpful internet:

- cook dishes that I wanted to learn from the first time I tried them
- crack some applications or softwares
- some life hacks
- have answers from random questions from my mind
- seek help or clarification whenever I feel that everything is so wrong
- grow my knowledge regarding my hobby RC flying
Activity: 66
I was greatly helped by the internet, because in the digital age and fast all activities like sales transactions are done via the internet. From the internet I can learn to find and make money.
Activity: 126
Well, thanks to internet, now we can learn anything that we want.
And by anything, I literally mean anything.
Recently, I love learning magic tricks and also reading psychological micro expression.
Activity: 20
learned what life is, investing, communications, donwloading software as pirates, making your daily life better.
Activity: 104
I learnt about FL Studio. Also, how to make some beats for rap.
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
Off the top of my head i'd say programming: c, c#, java, php, mysql etc.

Too many skills to list really.. some of these are somewhat esoteric, or are just facets of much larger/broader subjects etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Most of my knowledge of the cryptocurrency market is learned from the Internet and many of the benefits and benefits of life are presented on the internet.
Activity: 63
Since the birth of youtube, i started to learn so many things because i love to watch video tutorials. Internet is really one of the best invention by man so far.
Activity: 2
Money making skill. LOl.

I have learnt different ways of making money through soft work.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
I learned photo and video editing through youtube. There's a lot of guidelines there on how to edit pictures and video.
Activity: 48
I don't know what i know but, the only thing that i know is i know philosophy of computers  Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 11
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
I learned how to shitpost on social media and forums. This might be more of a handicap than a skill; I haven't decided yet.
What a honest answer! XD

Internet is very helpful in any task. For now, I am studying programming.
Activity: 8
programming
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
Something the internet has shown me over the years from a business perspective is to never become complacent. If something that you are working with is doing well, their is absolutely no guarantee that this will continue for evermore. So always try to be one step ahead of the game because their is always someone out there who will be cheaper/better etc.
Pages:
Jump to: