Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 5. (Read 1190 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Internet has taught me a lot of things. How to cook, how to make some homemade bread. How to bake, how to play an instrument
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
How to cook  various continental dishes
Activity: 271
Merit: 11
With the help of youtube I literally can learn anything in theory.
Youtube always helps me to repair the car, to set up my PC, to change a firmware in a mobile phone
Activity: 44
I learned a lots through the internet. Like make up, fashion, clothing and different style which can help you look more confidence. There are many information from the internet, like skills of cooking, how to communicate with people effectively or having a interview. Internet help me a lot. The most important thing is that internet is free and wide, you can look for many things no matter knowledge,skills or items. Smiley
Activity: 46

From the internet, I learned how to cook, how to communicate confidently and how to manage a business from successful people and help me get married  Grin Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
The first thing that you'll do when you access the internet is typing the keyboard. So basically that's where I develop my skill. I learn to type faster and quicker. Day by day my typing speed enhanced and improved to such an extent that I commit less and less error. They say practice makes perfect.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
How to GFX

Use of creating photo with artist skills background covers many textures very unique art and high quality images.
Activity: 193
Merit: 1
Cooking, i ocationally look at the internet for cooking recipes and I learn basic photoshop by watching videos. Still noob though Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I learned many things online. Internet is a great way to learn the things you want to learn and the curses are mostly free.
For the ones who want to pay for really quality courses i recommend Udemy.
Offline skills: Playing guitar
Online skills I learned: Programming C#, Adobe Photoshop, Web Design, HTML 5, CSS3, wordpress...
I learned many things also from reading books online: The lean startup, How I raised myself from failure to success in selling, Five love langauges,
How to be a 3% man...
Activity: 18
actually its cooking, and im doing very well Cheesy
Activity: 22
I learned that there are more techniques to be rich and to earn money in different way.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I learnt a lot about sound engineering. Didn't really register for any expensive online courses, just watched a few dozens of those YouTube videos ; )
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

I learned how to make money online with the internet. Also, thanks to the internet, my level of understanding of everything has improved
Activity: 126
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

I learned the most important thing is to be careful. There are a lot of scammers in the street. And in the internet too
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Graphic designing and i have also learnt how to make some ice creams which i plan on starting some businesses with. I will start learning programming very soon since i already have all the tutorials ready.
copper member
Activity: 64
I've learnt a lot on the internet.
I have been that curious to know how everything was done.   
Activity: 154
I have learned how to invest, trade and make money with bitcoin. Smiley
Activity: 308

I'll kick off.

I learn so much skills from internet ex : playing football , playing guitaer ,.. etc . If i don't know anything , i almost use internet to search it .
If someone don't know to use internet , they will lose a lot of opportunities
Activity: 51
Internet has taught me few things - among them are blogging, domain names, cryptocurrency investing. It has also been my go to source for any questions that I have (google/wikipedia)
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Cooking techniques.......
Ive learn some cooking style from other country and use it on our local dishes.... It's taste good....
Pages:
Jump to: