Pages:
Author

Topic: What´s a skill you've learned through the internet? - page 6. (Read 1152 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Skills I have learned through the Internet include fixing some smartphones, and I also learned how to do crypto trading as well as forex trading.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I think the first skill you have to learn in the internet is spotting a scam.
Activity: 5
actually a lot of that I've learned from the internet. one of which, I learned to design a blog to be more interesting and become many visitors
Activity: 1
Most prominently, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. I love graphic design, so it didn't even feel like working, it made it fun all the way.
Activity: 18
I don't know about others but I have learned alot from the internet it's a great facility available now a day's to get quick and complete information I am educated I can use internet very easily but my mom and dad the wasn't that much aware of internet benefits but now my father knows ho to Google his favorite topic's he keep on learning allay
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I learned how to draw c:
Activity: 60
Seriously its insane what you can learn from the internet.  Strangest things I learned -- how to tell the gender of goldfish (my son wanted to know...
Activity: 29
3d animation using 3d's Max
Activity: 41
I recently learned how to tile a floor all from the internet.  now my wife happy with the bathroom!
Activity: 19
One the skills i learn in the internet is how to cope and treat you problems and how your community is a great help you loss your hope in life
Activity: 79
I went through three online courses - on counseling, advertising and Telegrams. Now I'm studying for myself the world of crypto currency. Grin
Activity: 42
Internet though harmful but very useful, learned a lot of recipes, some life hacks for home improvement, parenting, interesting articles
Activity: 7
I learned how to be toxic (either online or offline lol) on the internet. Nonetheless, I learned many things such as facts and myths about life.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
The internet has brought us many autodidacts, both online and offline. What's something you have learned by using the internet? Can be anything.

I'll kick off.

online: programming, FL Studio
offline: piano (still noob though)

I have learn much on the internet ! If you want to learn effectively , you need to learn to use google search . That will help you search more information .
Activity: 56
Using different apps, baking and few hacking tips
Activity: 3
I'v learned about programing and music production..
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
I am really thankful to the creator of the internet. I learned so many things since grade 7, from math to Photoshop to physics. I also learned to fix the problems in my computer. The internet is really useful to me in terms of communication up to information.  Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I learned some programming stuff and also good exercises for my body.
Activity: 12
learned to rely on myself. This is greatly enhanced by the advent of the internet. If there is something that needs repair, about 90% of the time there are step by step instructions out there. And about 50% of the time, there is a Youtube video. Saves you piles of money on labor and parts markups.
Activity: 26
For me, it's digital marketing. You don't need to go to a fancy school to learn digital marketing. There are lots of information and courses available now and best of all, they are free! I suggest going to website like Coursera, EDX, or Udemy.
Pages:
Jump to: